Forgotten big wins

Liddell vs Sobral 2

Chuck was getting some criticism for fighting past their prime guys in a shallow division.
Babalu was on a great win streak and was looking his best. Seemed like the perfect guy to pull the upset.

Chuck showed why he was the top of the division with a surprisingly easy win.

Chuck is underrated. He beat some world class grapplers. Babalu is still one of the better grapplers to compete in the UFC LHW division.

He had better ones but Big Nog coming back after alot of injuries, at UFC 134, and KOing Schaub, in his 1. fight in brazil, was amazing...

Probably the biggest crowd went crazy moments in MMA history...

...probably gonna rewatch that fight later

That entire carday was amazing. Shogun KOing Forrest, Anderson piecing Okami up.

Plus the weirdness Luis Cane getting ko'd up the fence. Pal hares doing Palhares stuff

That entire carday was amazing. Shogun KOing Forrest, Anderson piecing Okami up.

Plus the weirdness Luis Cane getting ko'd up the fence. Pal hares doing Palhares stuff
Yep...that whole card was amazing.

"I saw a Coca Cola flying!"

Not necessarily forgotten fights but some awesome victories or displays of skill that don't get mentioned very often on Sherdog anymore. I can think of a few big W's and moments from the 2006-2012 era.
LETS GO BRAHS!

I'll start it off.

Chris Leben pulled off beating Aaron Simpson and Akiyama within 14 days. Took a fight against Akiyama on short notice. Got lit up. Hung in there as he always did with his pumpkin head and iron chin and proceeded to submit Sexyama in the 3rd round. It was awesome lol

30vcbkn.jpg
Prime leben imo

Rory and Shields beating Maia in the middle of his lethal resurgence was really underrated. The guy was clowning people at the time, and went on to submit Condit within 2 minutes.

Rashad KOing Chuck was shocking back then. One of the real holy shit moments I had seen in an MMA fight. It felt like a new era has arrived. Sadly Rashad just retired.

r4d4jblrhjyz.gif

I still have not watched Rich vs Forrest... This was such a big size difference by the looks of it

Its an alright fight. Forrest just completely big brother him. Too much bigger.

Machida KOing Franklin also an extremely underrated win.

Rashad KOing Chuck was shocking back then. One of the real holy shit moments I had seen in an MMA fight. It felt like a new era has arrived. Sadly Rashad just retired.

r4d4jblrhjyz.gif

That one snot forgotten. Im still trying to forget it you son of a bitch

;-)

Back