Forget Royce! A Better Fight for CM Punk

That last CM punk fight was fucking hilarious. He's earned his place on the Facebook prelims.​

The season of TUF should feature other celebrities looking to break into mma with no experience.
TUF Season 28 Featuring
CM Punk
Screech
Tommy Lee
Kevin Federline
Larry The Cable Guy
Alf
Jermaine Jackson
Detllef Schrimph
Andy Dick
Throw in Bridgette Nielson and you have yourself a show

they should do a inter-promotional mega fight and line him up against that total can that got absolutely roasted by Aaron Pico in bellator this past weekend.
{<jordan}
That body shot was fucking NASTY, Aaron Pico is a savage.

that had me chuckle a bit.

What's funny is I think it would be a legitimate fight.

One guy online told me he wasn't thrown to the Lions with Gall. He totally was lol. Dana and his ego always want WWE people destroyed ( he used to be very open about it, even going after boxing). It's why he set Brock up with the worst match up at HW in his first fight there. In Brock's case he showed that he could ragdoll and hammer fist, he had some youth, had a legit wrestling pedigree and would be a giant cash cow if played right.

Cm Punk was dead in the water when he signed the contract.

Hopkins ain't fighting with USADA around.

I still think they should do a reality show where they have average joes with minimal fight training, compete in a tournament for the opportunity to fight Punk

tenor.gif
Can you imagine Punk doing this against Bernard Hopkins? Lol

The season of TUF should feature other celebrities looking to break into mma with no experience.
TUF Season 28 Featuring
CM Punk
Screech
Tommy Lee
Kevin Federline
Larry The Cable Guy
Alf
Jermaine Jackson
Detllef Schrimph
Andy Dick
Larry the cable guy trying to cut weight itself would be hilarious.

What's funny is I think it would be a legitimate fight.

One guy online told me he wasn't thrown to the Lions with Gall. He totally was lol. Dana and his ego always want WWE people destroyed ( he used to be very open about it, even going after boxing). It's why he set Brock up with the worst match up at HW in his first fight there. In Brock's case he showed that he could ragdoll and hammer fist, he had some youth, had a legit wrestling pedigree and would be a giant cash cow if played right.

Cm Punk was dead in the water when he signed the contract.
Considering Punk's lack of skills, I think you're right

This reminds me of when it was heavily rumored that Keith Hackney would be in TUF 4

Back