Forget Royce! A Better Fight for CM Punk

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Royce is great if you want to see CM get taken down and choked out in a min. A better fight is vs Bernard Hopkins. 53 years old no mma experience a total novice on the ground and remember CM is a blue belt. Come on Dana Bernard vs. CM is the real money fight.
Bernard-Hopkins.jpg
punkufc.jpg

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

I’d rather see Punk fight a fringe top 30 flyweight so it ends in more than 2 mins

they should do a inter-promotional mega fight and line him up against that total can that got absolutely roasted by Aaron Pico in bellator this past weekend.
{<jordan}

In felt bad for that guy. He had zero muscle tone. He looked like a teenager
some dude was trying to white knight that guy yesterday here. he supposedly has a 12-3 record which completely blows my mind.

They might have to match CM Punk with Thug Rose to make it fair and he still might get KOed.

Wouldn't it be great if CM Punk could be cloned so he could fight himself. It would fascinating how that would play out. But since that's not possible...I think bringing back Mayhem Miller to fight Punk would attract a lot of fans. I would tune in for that.

some dude was trying to white knight that guy yesterday here. he supposedly has a 12-3 record which completely blows my mind.
Hard to believe he could win a fight lol. He needs to get the gym and do some shrugs

Wouldn't it be great if CM Punk could be cloned so he could fight himself. It would fascinating how that would play out. But since that's not possible...I think bringing back Mayhem Miller to fight Punk would attract a lot of fans. I would tune in for that.
vJWXgtr.gif

Bernard would destroy him for fun, he grew up in Philly and did 5 years in prison that alone makes him a better fighter than whatever the hell cm punk is.

I still say a TUF series of guys with a similar low level of experience, call it "The Prospects" or something.

Obviously hype CM Punk being on there as the main selling point of the show & see how he does. If the UFC is lucky & chooses his opponents carefully he wins the thing & can then fight at a higher level to help build up a prospect like he did Gall. If he loses there will be other guys from the show to match him up with in competitive fights.

Phil Baroni ftw!

Forget the fight - the thrash talk would be epic!

I still say a TUF series of guys with a similar low level of experience, call it "The Prospects" or something.

Obviously hype CM Punk being on there as the main selling point of the show & see how he does. If the UFC is lucky & chooses his opponents carefully he wins the thing & can then fight at a higher level to help build up a prospect like he did Gall. If he loses there will be other guys from the show to match him up with in competitive fights.
The season of TUF should feature other celebrities looking to break into mma with no experience.
TUF Season 28 Featuring
CM Punk
Screech
Tommy Lee
Kevin Federline
Larry The Cable Guy
Alf
Jermaine Jackson
Detllef Schrimph
Andy Dick

D7DAC7B3-A52B-4899-B852-2318CA8F4A49.jpeg

Give him a fighter that will keep it standing

Punk in wwe was 220

Let him fight at his natural weight

Zabit vs CM Punk. Make it happen.

Zabit goes up just to challenge himself, i bet he beats the shit out of Punk.

Back