Forget Royce! A Better Fight for CM Punk

View attachment 329491

Give him a fighter that will keep it standing

Punk in wwe was 220

Let him fight at his natural weight
eevl.gif

The season of TUF should feature other celebrities looking to break into mma with no experience.
TUF Season 28 Featuring
CM Punk
Screech
Tommy Lee
Kevin Federline
Larry The Cable Guy
Alf
Jermaine Jackson
Detllef Schrimph
Andy Dick

Tell me it wouldn't be the highest viewed UFC show ever?? (Great inclusion of ALF by the way, lol)

they should do a inter-promotional mega fight and line him up against that total can that got absolutely roasted by Aaron Pico in bellator this past weekend.
{<jordan}
Shane Krutchen was 12-3 when he fought Pico. Not sure you know what a can is.

maxresdefault.jpg Dis is the fight since it will be a joke anyway, the way punk laid down for Mickey Gall their is no way he is UFC material he is just a friend of a friend so he is grabbing that money and running. Can't blame him

I still say a TUF series of guys with a similar low level of experience, call it "The Prospects" or something.

Obviously hype CM Punk being on there as the main selling point of the show & see how he does. If the UFC is lucky & chooses his opponents carefully he wins the thing & can then fight at a higher level to help build up a prospect like he did Gall. If he loses there will be other guys from the show to match him up with in competitive fights.

Pretty sure he turned down being on TUF initially

Punk vs. MM. That would be strangely entertaining.

Off topic: Bernard Hopkins would have made a great MMA fighter. People like to do thought experiments regarding various boxers in MMA, particularly with guys like Floyd and Manny. For me, Hopkins is more intriguing. That guy is as gritty as they come. He's basically a boxer with a wrestler's mentality/toughness.

Pretty sure he turned down being on TUF initially

Yeah I thought I remembered that, but since then he's been humiliated in his debut so I reckon if Dana throws enough money at him, maybe sweetens the pot by getting his trainer Duke Roufus on there to help him feel comfortable it could happen.

cm punk would be a great warm up fight for either paulie or floyd, even though they are both smaller.. after one of them ko cm punk they then can move on to conor !!!

Back