For Iron Mike Tyson Fans ONLY

Thanks to all fans here, please post your favorite stories, photos, videos or any other cool stuff with Iron Mike, i really don't care if the photos or videos are repeating, because Tyson stuff is classical and never gets old. WAR IRON MIKE!!!

Great thread man.

Tyson's story is truly inspiring and sad. The man seems to have lived through it all. Its really unfortunate that he was around such scum. I wonder what hes up to these days and how he is doing.

A great boxer with an even greater story...

Thanks TS!

for some of us, like myself, the outsiders, mike has always been our man, our patron saint and no amount of name calling or degrading or jail sentences will ever change that.

Tyson was the man. In his prime he had it straight up.

If it weren't for Lady McBitch Robin Givens and her mother in lawlessness fucking his brain up? He'd easily have gone on to bigger things.

Yea that washed up bitch should have been shot in the face.

"Man, I've had it all. I've had money, i've had fame, but if god invented anything better than pussy - his keeping it for himself"
Mike Tyson

hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool6_tyson-motivation-lead1_200907271643005333.jpg

GREAT thread..I love Tyson..too bad how his career ended up..but it seems like hes in a great place in his life right now so I guess it was for the best

2min 20sec "I'll fuck you till you love me *********."

"I'll eat your asshole alive bitch."

LOL tyson is priceless. So angry but, fuck, if he was not robbed those 3yrs, man, I think he would have owned Evander and if he stayed away from women and drugs, prob took Buster no problem.

WAR TYSON

Thanks for all you sherdog'ers, if i'm low on energy for a workout, i watch this tread and i'm ready to rock'n'roll baby!

fucking hell guys there are some hardcore and i mean HARDCORE fans out there :)

Mike%20Tyson%20Tattoo.jpg

miketyson5.jpg

IMG_2198.jpg

mike-tyson-tattoo-m.jpg

9E8gBf

anyone see tyson on the charlie sheen roast? fucking gold!

he made a crack about biting his own ear off.

Back