Floyd took this mans soul. Conor will never be the same.

Since he was in the ufc he has been stopped twice. One a kick out and the other a sub. Diaz has an iron has, and the cardio to go with it. He hit Diaz with shots that would have stopped any other ufc fighter. So him not knocking out Diaz is not a suprise at all, because only one person has!

Nothing wrong with Conor believing in his power. It is believing in himself and his power that has made him so popular and successful.

He was wrong this time. His shots did not faze Floyd, but in the octagon it is different. That's his game!
Time will tell if he comes out ok from this.
He said alot going into this fight and he didnt just say it for promo, he truly believed hed be bullying floyd around the ring and for floyd to turn it around and bully him i know it has to come as a shock to his mental.

Time will tell if he comes out ok from this.
He said alot going into this fight and he didnt just say it for promo, he truly believed hed be bullying floyd around the ring and for floyd to turn it around and bully him i know it has to come as a shock to his mental.

He does the same trash talk before every fight. He is confident before every fight. This was no different. He was the same before the first Diaz fight and got beat! He bounced back, and he will bounce back from this. The guy is just confident.

He does the same trash talk before every fight. He is confident before every fight. This was no different. He was the same before the first Diaz fight and got beat! He bounced back, and he will bounce back from this. The guy is just confident.
Well find out soon enough.
Again the diaz fight is totally different than this 1 because nate was alot bigger than him and he was able to rationalize it with that size differential.
The floyd fight was totally different, Floyd looked tiny in the ring with conor.

Heard the same shit after the first Nate fight.

Again the diaz fight is totally different than this 1 because nate was alot bigger than him and he was able to rationalize it with that size differential.
The floyd fight was totally different, Floyd looked tiny in the ring with conor.

It's much easier to rationalize this one.

CONOR IS NOT A BOXER

It's much easier to rationalize this one.

CONOR IS NOT A BOXER
He trashed boxing, that was a quarter of a fight and hed breeze right thru.
He'd bully the smaller, weak cored, brittle fisted malteser with eyeballs.
He got bullied by the little man, hes clearly taking this differently than the diaz L.

If Diaz fights Conor again, I will be wanting Diaz to win, and I think he will.

He got bullied by the little man, hes clearly taking this differently than the diaz L.

I do not think him losing this fight means much to Conor. If he starts losing in the ufc, that is different because he is a ufc fighter, not s boxer.

I think he never recovers from this 1.
When nate took his best shots he could tell himself nate was just a big guy and live with not being able to hurt him.
With Floyd that excuse isnt there to fall on, floyd looked tiny out there with him and floyd took the fight to him, ate his shots like they were skittles. Floyd may have damaged conor for good.

This. Irish Edmond and his fangirls convinced Conor that his KO'ing of chinless MMA bum rushers meant that he's got the death touch. Irish Edmond "If Floyd walks forward, I struggle to give him even 2 rounds." Rogan "He's got the touch of death. When he touches his opponents, they fall." Dana White "He hits like a truck. I don't care who you are, if Conor hits you you're going to get hurt."

Conor "If he puts his hands up, my punch will break right through his guard and rattle his brain. I will spark this man unconscious."

Conor after the face off, backstage with his team and Dana "Did you see how the size difference? He's a little man. He doesn't stand a chance. He will be unconscious very soon."

They truly believed that Conor was going to punch like Drago from Rocky. They really believed that Floyd was going to get hurt.

Then he got in the ring and realised that the big guns everyone told him he had were nothing but pea shooters against lil' old Floyd. Lil' old Floyd walked him down.

And the emperor suddenly realised that he had no clothes on.

Nothing wrong with Conor believing in his power. It is believing in himself and his power that has made him so popular and successful.

He was wrong this time. His shots did not faze Floyd, but in the octagon it is different. That's his game!

I do agree with you here. In the octagon against chinless MMA bum rushing opponents that can't take a punch - Conor is king.

It's different as Massapiece has clearly pointed out. With Nate, he could rationalise it as the guy was durable. Durable, durable, durable. Much bigger opponent who was durable. "I wasn't efficient, he was durable." And you know what? Conor was right. Nate was bigger and he was durable compared to other MMA fighters. He wasn't a typical Conor hand picked opponent chinless and bum rushing.

But with Floyd it was completely different. Conor kept repeating that the reason Floyd won was because he was "composed". But the difference this time is that the reason is false. Composure is not the reason Floyd won that fight. Sooner or later, Conor will realise this. Personally I believe it will affect him greatly. I believe Dana will try and feed some other easy pickings crap fighter for Conor to get his confidence back up before he fights Diaz. I can't see Conor beating Diaz in the frame of mind he's at now. Especially if Diaz has actually learned a thing or two since their previous fights and doesn't try to outbox Conor again.

It's called hyping a fight. You are being obtuse.

This. Irish Edmond and his fangirls convinced Conor that his KO'ing of chinless MMA bum rushers meant that he's got the death touch. Irish Edmond "If Floyd walks forward, I struggle to give him even 2 rounds." Rogan "He's got the touch of death. When he touches his opponents, they fall." Dana White "He hits like a truck. I don't care who you are, if Conor hits you you're going to get hurt."

Conor "If he puts his hands up, my punch will break right through his guard and rattle his brain. I will spark this man unconscious."

Conor after the face off, backstage with his team and Dana "Did you see how the size difference? He's a little man. He doesn't stand a chance. He will be unconscious very soon."

They truly believed that Conor was going to punch like Drago from Rocky. They really believed that Floyd was going to get hurt.

Then he got in the ring and realised that the big guns everyone told him he had were nothing but pea shooters against lil' old Floyd. Lil' old Floyd walked him down.

And the emperor suddenly realised that he had no clothes on.
It was hilarious how that all unfolded, right from the moment the bell rang. Conor rushes in and throws a weak weird looking combo, kind of like how the ex juco wrestler at my gym throws his hands, and floyd just puts his guard up and absorbs those baby daps.

Right then, right there, the fort minor/eminem music stopped for conor fanbois, uncle dana and hyperbole joe. Right there, under the las vegas lights, with millions watching on, they all knew conor pillowfists mcgasser, the oversized irish manlet with a mouth bigger than his bite, was truly fucked.
_BDH7pcB.jpeg

The delusion was never clearer to me than when the mic caught Conor talking to his family and Dana about how amazing that money belt was. He truly believed that he would win. Part of me admires that, to have such self confidence. But self confidence is a funny thing. We don't look at Charlie Zelenoff and admire his self confidence. Even though the guy has no fight experience and has been hurt when he walks into gyms and challenges fighters, we just consider him delusional.

Because self confidence is admirable when there is some substance to back it up. Conor had that substance in MMA. It was great and I was actually a fan of Conor's MMA fights. But actually truly believing he was going to win against Floyd (as opposed to hoping that his training was going to help him trick Floyd) was pure delusion. It was Charlie Zelenoff walking into a pro gym all over again.

The aftermath of this fight is making me lose all respect for boxing fans.

Jesus Christ you motherfuckers need pussy or something.

Back