Floyd took this mans soul. Conor will never be the same.

Massapiece

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
All of his shenanigans before the fight about Floyd being too small but come fight night Floyd walked thru his power and beat the bigger man into submission.
Conor will never be the same.
Floyd took his soul.
TBE Bless.
Conor was beaten into a depression, this is not the same man that entered the ring august 26th.
FB_IMG_1504976134266.jpg FB_IMG_1504976011276.jpg

All of his shenanigans before the fight about Floyd being too small but come fight night Floyd walked thru his power and beat the bigger man into submission.
Conor will never be the same.
Floyd took his soul.
TBE Bless.
Conor was beaten into a depression, this is not the same man that entered the ring august 26th.
View attachment 274049 View attachment 274051

Mow you are just attention seeking!
20170906_104328.png 20170906_104210.png

No lie, it looks like a piece of him died in the boxing ring. He doesn't look the same. His confidence is clearly gone. But his confidence was gone before the fight. He looked lifeless walking into that ring. I think the real Conor was kidnapped and an imposter fought Floyd that night. Al Hayman's powers are unlimited.

I think he will be fine. His arrogance and delusion will continue. It's what has made him money. But his popularity will eventually get a hit, depending on how many more fights he loses.

BTW, how is that guy 29 yo? Daaaaaaaaaaamn

I think he will be fine. His arrogance and delusion will continue. It's what has made him money. But his popularity will eventually get a hit, depending on how many more fights he loses.
I think he never recovers from this 1.
When nate took his best shots he could tell himself nate was just a big guy and live with not being able to hurt him.
With Floyd that excuse isnt there to fall on, floyd looked tiny out there with him and floyd took the fight to him, ate his shots like they were skittles. Floyd may have damaged conor for good.

Conor is damaged goods at this point. A lot of boxers suffer the same fate after getting brutally beaten in the ring. But to get brutally beaten by a small, old, once retired manlet with brittle hands who gave you every opportunity to hit him yet ate every shot like a bunch of skittles?

Thats not only damaging to you physically, but mentally as well. If conor fights again, and thats a big if, hes not even going to believe his own hype anymore and all of his words will ring empty.

#conordamagedgoods

How will his popularity get hit when haters are just obsessed with him than the lovers lol

I think he never recovers from this 1.
When nate took his best shots he could tell himself nate was just a big guy and live with not being able to hurt him.
With Floyd that excuse isnt there to fall on, floyd looked tiny out there with him and floyd took the fight to him, ate his shots like they were skittles. Floyd may have damaged conor for good.

How many times has Diaz been stopped in a fight?

Look at the above photos and tell me with a straight face that conor looks the same.
Somethings missing.

Something in his eyes looks different to me...

Floyd took his heart.

Look at the above photos and tell me with a straight face that conor looks the same.
Somethings missing.

Seriously! He could be doing any pose and you would say exactly the same thing lol

No one will know if this has affected Conor until his next fight! Simple!

Seriously! He could be doing any pose and you would say exactly the same thing lol

No one will know if this has affected Conor until his next fight! Simple!
No i wouldnt. I follow his social media, hes not looking like the same man.

How many times has Diaz been stopped in a fight?
Hes been stopped.
Not by conor but conor was much smaller than him and he used that to rationalize those fights. He cant do that with a much smaller than himself man like Floyd. Conor truly believed in his power and that Floyd wouldnt beable to handle the power.

How will his popularity get hit when haters are just obsessed with him than the lovers lol

They're talking about him because we're fresh out of a huge fight. If he loses 1 or 2 more times no one will give a shit about him anymore.

Hes been stopped.
Not by conor but conor was much smaller than him and he used that to rationalize those fights. He cant do that with a much smaller than himself man like Floyd. Conor truly believed in his power and that Floyd wouldnt beable to handle the power.

I know that we've all probably seen the gif..
Conor hitting Floyd square in the chops.

Floyd grins...

And presses forward.

looks more like someone who from now on has nothing to worry about

Hes been stopped.

Since he was in the ufc he has been stopped twice. One a kick out and the other a sub. Diaz has an iron has, and the cardio to go with it. He hit Diaz with shots that would have stopped any other ufc fighter. So him not knocking out Diaz is not a suprise at all, because only one person has!

Nothing wrong with Conor believing in his power. It is believing in himself and his power that has made him so popular and successful.

He was wrong this time. His shots did not faze Floyd, but in the octagon it is different. That's his game!

They're talking about him because we're fresh out of a huge fight. If he loses 1 or 2 more times no one will give a shit about him anymore.

LOL if he lost two or three fights, this place will be overloaded with haters! Most prob break the server!

He is popular because of the haters and nuthuggers. You won't admit It, but it's true!

Back