Floyd Mayweather Explains Why He Felt Sorry For Conor McGregor "Brain Damage, It Happens"

Another white belt conor hate trol thread....brain damage? conor was never once hurt in that entire fight...never knocked down even one time...he got tired....that was it...floyd didn't train? Sure thing buddy boy...haha floyd only came on, cause conor got tired...anyone who doesn't see that is delusional....brain damage....hahahaahahaha

Every time Conor gets hit it shows. He was in awe of floyds composure.
Floyd gets punched in the face. Same facial expression and winks at you.

Conor gets punched in the face he turns into a human rape whistle. For lack of a better term.
Everybody gets exhausted. Look how cartoonish Conor gets from fatigue.
Do you think he's more tired than everybody else or he just doesn't have the mental toughness to get through those bad spots?

When you flop around the ring and not fight back. You're telling the ref hey let me outta here.

I Still like Conor in and out of the ring. Very fun fighter.

Every time Conor gets hit it shows. He was in awe of floyds composure.
Floyd gets punched in the face. Same facial expression and winks at you.

Conor gets punched in the face he turns into a human rape whistle. For lack of a better term.
Everybody gets exhausted. Look how cartoonish Conor gets from fatigue.
Do you think he's more tired than everybody else or he just doesn't have the mental toughness to get through those bad spots?

When you flop around the ring and not fight back. You're telling the ref hey let me outta here.

I Still like Conor in and out of the ring. Very fun fighter.

as far as boxing goes, floyd could literally go 12 rounds in his sleep...no exaggeration....I have never ever seen floyd get tired in a fight...not ever....imagine if they were still going 15 rounds, like they used to do....conor simply didn't have enough time to do what floyd could do...as far as cardio goes...he'd never have the cardio floyd has in boxing....and floyd has SO much more experience than conor, especially in boxing...but just fighting in general....the guy has been boxing since he was like 5. had a ton of amateur fights...50 pro fights...and floyd is used to going 12 rounds, almost every single fight...so obviously, he's never getting tired....conor's fights usually last 1 or 2 rounds...no wonder his cardio isn't on the same level.

imagine if Conor was fighting 29 yr old floyd. DEAD MEAT

I have always claimed, and will continue to claim, that boxers have greater chins than mma-guys. Even though they look worse, that's because of cuts from elbows and shit.

A past his prime Ray Mercer knocked out the supposedly unknockable Tim Sylvia with one punch.

I have always claimed, and will continue to claim, that boxers have greater chins than mma-guys. Even though they look worse, that's because of cuts from elbows and shit.

A past his prime Ray Mercer knocked out the supposedly unknockable Tim Sylvia with one punch.

Put Mercer and Sylvia in a cage in a real fight and Mercer doesn't last 10 seconds.

oh wait....

Conor was smashing floyd in the beginning his gas tank just ran out, good job mayweather dodged a bullet!

giphy.gif

Back