Floyd confirms that he was trolling for attention; has no intention of ever fighting Conor in MMA

But in the afternoon leading up to the fight, Mayweather is reported to have tried to place two bets on himself - one winning in under 9.5 rounds, which he did with a minute to spare, and another winning by knockout.

"I think that we bet 100 on 9.5," Mayweather told the news providerafter his victory. "I gave my guy six figures to go bet. I have to make sure he bet because earlier today I went to the sports book to bet and they wouldn't let me bet."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2...-attempted-bet-400000-beating-conor-mcgregor/

he did win his bet, but with way less money he wanted to. so he essentially toyed with mcgregor till the 10th. and it was also actually smart too because if he would have straight beaten him up in a round there wouldn't be talks of a rematch. now there is and he could make even more money

The point in any flight is to get out of there as quickly as you can and not get injured. He knew his opponent was dangerous. So the plan had to be get him out of there quickly. He was not able to.

<JerryWWF>

It's MMA, what else would he be training? Plus he got a blue belt last year, so figure.
Yes, training. Not real fighting, training. Word is he was getting his ass handed to him in training. The same as he would if he ever fought Floyd. Knocked stiff.

Yes, training. Not real fighting, training. Word is he was getting his ass handed to him in training. The same as he would if he ever fought Floyd. Knocked stiff.

Nah, Cm would chock Floyd out.

For a guy who is as poorly educated as Floyd is, he has remarkably good business nous. Definitely worth him delving into MMA promotion, at least co promoting

The point in any flight is to get out of there as quickly as you can and not get injured. He knew his opponent was dangerous. So the plan had to be get him out of there quickly. He was not able to.
mcgregor WAS NOT dangerous. this isn't MMA. mcgregor NEVER fought professionally in boxing and he has the boxing skills of an amateur

But in the afternoon leading up to the fight, Mayweather is reported to have tried to place two bets on himself - one winning in under 9.5 rounds, which he did with a minute to spare, and another winning by knockout.

"I think that we bet 100 on 9.5," Mayweather told the news providerafter his victory. "I gave my guy six figures to go bet. I have to make sure he bet because earlier today I went to the sports book to bet and they wouldn't let me bet."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2...-attempted-bet-400000-beating-conor-mcgregor/

he did win his bet, but with way less money he wanted to. so he essentially toyed with mcgregor till the 10th. and it was also actually smart too because if he would have straight beaten him up in a round there wouldn't be talks of a rematch. now there is and he could make even more money

He also said he wanted to give people a show to make-up for MayPac
One of the few times i believe him

Conor did fine for fighting the greatest in his first fight, but Floyd could have come out & destroyed him if he wanted.
I rooted for Conor, but after re-watching the fight, Floyd obviously had a plan to let Conor punch away while covering up so any KO power Conor had would deteriorate & then Floyd fought smart until he wanted the KO & Conor was gassed

Myth. Total myth.. He even admitted he was not allowed to place a large bet on himself. He had a friend place some money on him and not for the amount he wanted. And the bet would’ve been to win in under 10 rounds. Not in the 10th round. Try again.
lol its funny how people just spout shit as fact like that guy did

its also funny how people think Floyd "carried" Conor to the 10th round. If Floyd could have easily KOed Conor in the first 3 rounds, with our taking more risk than hes comfortable with, he would have. Hes not going to sit around for 10 rounds when all it takes is one punch to change the fight.

Floyd has a higher chance of beating Conor in MMA than conor did against Floyd in boxing. You're talking as if we're dealing with a high level sport here. We are talking about a sport where a man with 5 minute cardio and just a left hand manged to become a two division champion

Floyd didn't cut weight (in fact I think he was 138) was 40, and had far less reach.

Conor was younger, had more reach, and was cutting weight.

Floyd legit put on a master class...and at his age! Against a heavier, longer, younger man.

ummm... with all this talk of Floyd promoting- shouldn't you know how to read before you do that?

If he fights it'll be a guy like CM Punk who is too awkward to do anything but get his ass kicked.

Floyd has a higher chance of beating Conor in MMA than conor did against Floyd in boxing. You're talking as if we're dealing with a high level sport here. We are talking about a sport where a man with 5 minute cardio and just a left hand manged to become a two division champion

Cus he's never won in the 2nd round? He didn't go 25 minutes in the second Diaz fight? Didn't set up Aldo by switching his tempo and luring him in with a false sense of security? Didn't stuff Alvarez's td's, which all you haters said would be Conor's undoing?

No you're right, a two division champ has only a left hand. What does that make the rest of the fighters in those divisions that he beat? Wet paper bags? Or did virtually all of his opponents (minus diaz) knock themselves out?

Common sense says that if ALL he had was a left hand, surely he wouldn't win a belt, let alone two. There's a reason why that left hand lands when all of his opponents expect it. But I forgot, Conor's actual record is 0-99999 and his cardio lasts 30 seconds and any high school wrestler will plant him on his ass and keep him there.

Take off the rose colored glasses.

Conor
Dana
Ufc

All the ones that shit talked him for years and then begged him for that huge payday.
Conor was actually hugely respectful of Floyd prior to them working their gimmick, called him a master, etc. Conor is only hater when he is trying to sell some shit or you hate on him. Trump 101.

Floyd legit put on a master class...and at his age! Against a heavier, longer, younger man.

Against a heavier, longer, younger boxing amateur that has never boxed professionally.

Against a heavier, longer, younger boxing amateur that has never boxed professionally.

i know ... its a stupid comparison, but bob sapp almost killed nog and wrecked some k1 guys.
but when floyd outmuscled him in the clinch ... that was impressive. yeah i know ... it was boxing and I knew that floyd would win it :confused: but he outmuscled him ... holyshit

anyway ... conor vs floyd = just a sparring match

Why do clowns think if you train bjj,even if your are fucking horrible at it you can beat anyone that doesn’t train bjj in a fight

floyd 1 month bjj training >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cm punk 100 years bjj training

Floyd already started to promote the fight on social media, he ain't doing that for nothing, the guy only "market" fighters and fights that he is involved with.

If circumstances are favourable, this fight will be made.

I still think something is in the works, and how did what he said mean what you said it meant?

Back