Floyd confirms that he was trolling for attention; has no intention of ever fighting Conor in MMA

You can shot from way out of your opponent's reach. How do you expect Floyd who has no experience in fighting MMA to react to a takedown or a sudden level change? Floyd would swing and miss.
Do you know Floyd personally? How do you know what experience he has? Don't you think someone with a high fight IQ like a world champion would expect a scrub like CM Punk to try to take it to the ground. Again, we're not talking about an NCAA national champion. We're talking about a fake wrestler who couldn't stop his opponent from taking him down. I don't think he'd do well.

Lol @ anyone who ever believed that Floyd was going to embarrass himself in the Octagon.....he likes money, but not THAT much

:rolleyes:

Trying to figure out where floyd said he wasnt going to fight in the octagon.

Do you know Floyd personally? How do you know what experience he has? Don't you think someone with a high fight IQ like a world champion would expect a scrub like CM Punk to try to take it to the ground. Again, we're not talking about an NCAA national champion. We're talking about a fake wrestler who couldn't stop his opponent from taking him down. I don't think he'd do well.

I know he never competed. I know there is no record of him training wrestling. As far as I'm concerned, Punk trained more and has more experience in MMA. If the fight happens, Punk would be someone who has trained MMA for at least 4 years and Floyd would be a novice. You don't need to be an NCAA wrestler to take down a novice.

he already embarrassed mcgregor, no reason to do that again

but I wouldn't mind mayweather getting into promoting MMA

Embarrassed LOL. It took him 10 rounds to get it done. It would not take Conor McGregor even 1 to get him out of there in MMA.

Embarrassed LOL. It took him 10 rounds to get it done. It would not take Conor McGregor even 1 to get him out of there in MMA.
he bet on himself that he would take him out on the 10th round, and that's exactly what happened

Conor lucked out. Floyd may actually kill him in mma.

Could at least have a great funeral!

I think it happens still. If it makes dollars it makes sense. This makes lots of fucking dollars.

And sets up a trilogy in boxing. They will be 1 and 1 with conor lasting 10 rounds in boxing. Casuals will eat it up like first fight - at least.

I think whole thing is orchestrated. Connie and May are good buddies. May even has a 10 foot mural in his house of Conor. They are partners in crime of ripping off stupid people.

Last edited:
he bet on himself that he would take him out on the 10th round, and that's exactly what happened

Myth. Total myth.. He even admitted he was not allowed to place a large bet on himself. He had a friend place some money on him and not for the amount he wanted. And the bet would’ve been to win in under 10 rounds. Not in the 10th round. Try again.

I know he never competed. I know there is no record of him training wrestling. As far as I'm concerned, Punk trained more and has more experience in MMA. If the fight happens, Punk would be someone who has trained MMA for at least 4 years and Floyd would be a novice. You don't need to be an NCAA wrestler to take down a novice.
You can train a discipline for ten years and still suck. Yes, he's trained for a few years. Do you know how much of that training involves wrestling and BJJ? I don't. Knocked stiff in under a minute.

You can train a discipline for ten years and still suck. Yes, he's trained for a few years. Do you know how much of that training involves wrestling and BJJ? I don't. Knocked stiff in under a minute.
<JerryWWF>

It's MMA, what else would he be training? Plus he got a blue belt last year, so figure.

Says who?
A HS wrestler would kick floyds ass in the cage, any weight. Connie would make it look so easy Vegas wont even give it odds. But he'll carry Floyd much like Floyd carried him.

Floyd has a higher chance of beating Conor in MMA than conor did against Floyd in boxing. You're talking as if we're dealing with a high level sport here. We are talking about a sport where a man with 5 minute cardio and just a left hand manged to become a two division champion
I've always thought this. I was starting to think no one else did. I would say, however, with the way Mayweather fought, the odds of Conor winning became roughly even (with the odds of Mayweather winning an MMA match). He obviously carried him a while and voluntarily handicapped himself in his fighting style, I guess to make it interesting. This put it within the realm of remote possiblity of Conor catching him with something. It actually looked like that may have happened with that body blow that got dinged as a low blow that doubled him over. Either he was was trying to draw the low blow call or he was really hurt. I'm not sure which.

Sherdog cucks fluffing floyd as usual.

No wonder everyone says mma has the most pathetic fans.

Says who?

Says the MMA history. Give me an example of a guy catching his opponent with an uppercut while shooting for a takedown. The chance of it happening is extremely low, so why would you expect it happening it at all?

A HS wrestler would kick floyds ass in the cage, any weight. Connie would make it look so easy Vegas wont even give it odds. But he'll carry Floyd much like Floyd carried him.

<45> Oooook

Floyd has a higher chance of beating Conor in MMA than conor did against Floyd in boxing. You're talking as if we're dealing with a high level sport here. We are talking about a sport where a man with 5 minute cardio and just a left hand manged to become a two division champion
<{Heymansnicker}>

giphy.gif

Says the MMA history. Give me an example of a guy catching his opponent with an uppercut while shooting for a takedown. The chance of it happening is extremely low, so why would you expect it happening it at all?

Do you bet on fights, by chance?

Myth. Total myth.. He even admitted he was not allowed to place a large bet on himself. He had a friend place some money on him and not for the amount he wanted. And the bet would’ve been to win in under 10 rounds. Not in the 10th round. Try again.
But in the afternoon leading up to the fight, Mayweather is reported to have tried to place two bets on himself - one winning in under 9.5 rounds, which he did with a minute to spare, and another winning by knockout.

"I think that we bet 100 on 9.5," Mayweather told the news providerafter his victory. "I gave my guy six figures to go bet. I have to make sure he bet because earlier today I went to the sports book to bet and they wouldn't let me bet."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2...-attempted-bet-400000-beating-conor-mcgregor/

he did win his bet, but with way less money he wanted to. so he essentially toyed with mcgregor till the 10th. and it was also actually smart too because if he would have straight beaten him up in a round there wouldn't be talks of a rematch. now there is and he could make even more money

Back