Floyd confirms that he was trolling for attention; has no intention of ever fighting Conor in MMA

Floyd wouldn't last 2 minutes with DJ let alone CM Punk.
And why would CM Punk give him trouble? Because of his legit wrestling credentials? Or is it his black belt hands?

Colon wakes up every morning and has to reassure himself that he won the first few rounds as some kind of moral victory (despite the fact that Floyd let him)
More likely he wakes up every morning and checks how much his stock has risen...

But I am only a fan of fighters and he currently isn't...

Colon wakes up every morning and has to reassure himself that he won the first few rounds as some kind of moral victory (despite the fact that Floyd let him)
Naww, he probably wakes up every morning and wipes his ass with a hundred dollar bill he earned from that fight. I'm sure the loss means shit to him.

And why would CM Punk give him trouble? Because of his legit wrestling credentials? Or is it his black belt hands?
His size, his wrestling background and the fact he is more experienced, he's been training for 5 years+ now. Sure he lost to Mickey Gall but Mickey has been training for way longer and is younger. If you think Floyd would stand a chance against CM you are being silly.

His size, his wrestling background and the fact he is more experienced, he's been training for 5 years+ now. Sure he lost to Mickey Gall but Mickey has been training for way longer and is younger. If you think Floyd would stand a chance against CM you are being silly.
I’d definitely bet on Floyd.
CM is terrible

Wouldn't last a minute in a real fight in MMA while Conor lasted 10 rounds in boxing. Shows how much superior MMA is to boxing and how it is the future of all combat sports.

960x0.jpg

If its the future, then Conor must be a motherfuckin' time traveller.....cuz the boy going backwards.

Literally even great boxers like Shane Mosley, Julio Cesar Chavez, Manny Pacquiao, Sugar Ray Leonard, etc. and the boxing community in general commended Conor for how well he did against Floyd for a debut. I feel like Conor haters are completely being delusional and aren't thinking straight regarding the fight.

Every fight starts standing. He's been training for 5 years. Floyd's been boxing his entire life. You assume he would be able to close the distance and avoid being knocked stiff. I don't agree with that assumption. This isn't Tony vs Couture. You're talking about a fake wrestler against one of the greatest boxers that ever competed. Who has CM Punk ever beat in anything? Anything real? This isn't fake fighting.

Floyd may be trolling, but I think he's thought about it (financially speaking) and wishes he could, had he have the tools to last more than a couple of minutes. If it actually did happen, t'd come down to how long Conor wants to make a mockery of him in there..

If you thought Floyd embarrassed Conor, just imagine how Conor would embarrass him. And it would be a look Floyd wants no part of

Gets knocked stiff before he takes two steps.

You can't knock out a guy who is shooting for low double or ankle pick. Floyd ain't going to learn kicks or knee so he is helpless against takedown.

Every fight starts standing. He's been training for 5 years. Floyd's been boxing his entire life. You assume he would be able to close the distance and avoid being knocked stiff. I don't agree with that assumption. This isn't Tony vs Couture. You're talking about a fake wrestler against one of the greatest boxers that ever competed. Who has CM Punk ever beat in anything? Anything real? This isn't fake fighting.
Boxing in MMA is different. One leg kick and Floyd would be out of his element even if it's from an amateur like CM. Seriously Floyd stands zero chance against CM. The fact that he's way bigger and has been training for longer is enough for me to say that CM would win ez

Thats pretty funny considering how desperate Floyd is making Conor look for another blessing lol

You can't knock out a guy who is shooting for low double or ankle pick. Floyd ain't going to learn kicks or knee so he is helpless against takedown.
Uppercut. You have to start high before you go low. Again, this is bum ass CM Punk we're talking about here. Not Daniel Cormier. You assume he would be efficient in performing a double. I don't think so. Knocked stiff.

Wouldn't last a minute in a real fight in MMA while Conor lasted 10 rounds in boxing. Shows how much superior MMA is to boxing and how it is the future of all combat sports.

960x0.jpg
Yea. Conor is such a badass....
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
ppfrmxmnks6hoeuulnmv.gif

Boxing in MMA is different. One leg kick and Floyd would be out of his element even if it's from an amateur like CM. Seriously Floyd stands zero chance against CM. The fact that he's way bigger and has been training for longer is enough for me to say that CM would win ez
Ok. I'm happy you think so. I don't.

Back