Floyd by violent ko

This MusterX fellow should be banned for insufferable stupidity. He's one of the clueless clowns who label Floyd a runner. Floyd has barely run in his whole career, he stands right in front of your and counters, or if you're a harmless scrub like PillowFists McGregory, he walks you down.

"Floyd hasn't KO'd anyone in years lolz". Not anyone, elite boxers, he hasn't KO'd elite boxers in years. Conor is not an elite boxer as you saw, so a Tko by Floyd was the most obvious result ever.

This thread is a great example of the shift from an actual-victory to a moral-victory mindset. "Floyd hasn't finished anyone", "not a technical boxing match", "Conor is too strong/young/big/innovative", "Conor owned Paulie". Those arguments sure look silly now -- why didn't Conor's supporters have serious concerns about his lack of boxing qualifications beforehand?

Now, post fight, we find out Conor was never expected to win. He was not even expected to not look like a fool. Because Conor survived for a while and landed some insignificant blows, he deserves a gold star. So many people were exactly right about how poorly Conor would perform. They based their claims on the fact he had no professional fights, no experience, no elite boxing skills, and poor cardio. Now Conor's supporters are proudly saying "Conor survived so long for an MMA fighter with a 0-0 record in boxing. Please give him a gold star!"

Is this all you do all day is scan through old threads? Lmao what a loser
Just to crack jokes on the dumb shitfaced, ignorant , stupid, bum fucks like you that really bought into that con/hype job the ufc was selling and took the time to come on sherdog and trash any of us sensible people that knew floyd was gonna beat conor in easy fasion.

Just to crack jokes on the dumb shitfaced, ignorant , stupid, bum fucks like you that really bought into that con/hype job the ufc was selling and took the time to come on sherdog and trash any of us sensible people that knew floyd was gonna beat conor in easy fasion.

You ok there buddy, I thought you didn't hate Conor??? LMAO

You're mad because the internet remembers your stupidity? It's forever, my friend.

No, I'm annoyed because I keep getting quoted 5 million times by you stalking virgins.

We all know Conor lost and we all know I supported him. I would do it again too. Time for you dorks to move on and stop getting upset I already have.

No, I'm annoyed because I keep getting quoted 5 million times by you stalking virgins.

We all know Conor lost and we all know I supported him. I would do it again too. Time for you dorks to move on and stop getting upset I already have.

You can ignore the people you see quoting you the most instead of bitching about it. You can't expect to be beyond pathetic and be forgotten that easy. Learn the rules. You said a lot of stupid shit, now pay the price.

Not only could he make it the distance with Floyd, but even Berto would stop Conor easily in a boxing match.

Last edited:
Not only could he make it the distance with Floyd, but even Berto would stop Conor easily in a boxing match.
No way. Conor would be too young, too strong, too powerful, and would confuse Berto with his artistic and unpredictable movement. How could Berto beat somebody who simply "is boxing"? Its incomprehensible.

No way. Conor would be too young, too strong, too powerful, and would confuse Berto with his artistic and unpredictable movement. How could Berto beat somebody who simply "is boxing"? Its incomprehensible.

Good point. I forgot that Conor runs boxing and da whole wurrld's gunna eat der wurrds. With that in mind, it's hard to give Berto any chance at all.

Dude youre suckin conor off hard, any 1 that isnt is a hater in your mind.
He can fight, he just had no business in a ring with Floyd.

Nobody has belonged in the ring with Floyd. I'm giving realistic credit to Conor that virgins like you are denying. The sad part is that real boxers agree with me.

Looks like you lose hahaahah

Nobody has belonged in the ring with Floyd. I'm giving realistic credit to Conor that virgins like you are denying. The sad part is that real boxers agree with me.

You're such a pathetic virgin lmao. Get a life loser.

What an idiot.
Real boxers didnt know shit about conor and went in with absolutely 0 expectations for conor so anything he did was going to be more than they expected.
Theyre not saying conor did great against floyd, he didnt... theyre just surprised by him because he did better than they expected.
You on the other hand thought conor was gonna beat floyd down and was so wrong.
I knew it would take floyd a bit, i knew hed get hit but i knew conor couldnt ko him and he would lose decisively.
Stop trying to give conor a hand job for landing a handful of punches and getting beat down 8 to 1 and stopped by a tiny man he said hed breeze right thru.
Queery bitch.

Conors lack of fundamental defense leaves too many holes on top of the fact that he fights to straight up, and straight forward or backward. Conor is going to walk right into a nap.

This guy can see the future

Back