Floyd by violent ko

Conors lack of fundamental defense leaves too many holes on top of the fact that he fights to straight up, and straight forward or backward. Conor is going to walk right into a nap.

TS will be violently KOed by his tourretes after Conor wins.

TS will be violently KOed by his tourretes after Conor wins.
Ill just laugh and say "that damn irishman is something else". When floyd beats him down ill just laugh and say "that fucker still has it". Floyd is more special than you tards realize.

Conors lack of fundamental defense leaves too many holes on top of the fact that he fights to straight up, and straight forward or backward. Conor is going to walk right into a nap.

I largely agree, however, Conor does do some minor things that are a little savvy. He likes to draw in a right cross and counter with his left, he does so by taking a slight back step and pivoting to the side, taking his head off line.

There have been times when he does get caught because he forgets to remove his head off line or tuck his chin at least.

But again, Floyd IMO is the greatest mind in boxing. He will EASILY dissect Conor in four rounds and turn up the heat after and will cause Conor to gas and take shots, his corner will throw in the towel to prevent any real damage.

Conor isn't a boxer, he won't trade and go out on his shield.

This isn't a technical boxing match.

Conor by destruction.

I largely agree, however, Conor does do some minor things that are a little savvy. He likes to draw in a right cross and counter with his left, he does so by taking a slight back step and pivoting to the side, taking his head off line.

There have been times when he does get caught because he forgets to remove his head off line or tuck his chin at least.

But again, Floyd IMO the greatest mind in boxing. He will EASILY dissect Conor in four rounds and turn up the heat after which will cause Conor to gas and take shots, his corner will throw in the towel to prevent any real damage.

Conor uses the same tactics over and over. Feints, and floyd will feint alot, will really throw off and disrupt conors timing on that stuff. Mma fighters dont really feint him at all.

Conor thinks hes going balls to wall and all that, many have but when floyd makes em miss and tags them with sharp counters they stop letting their hands fly. That plus conor is a natural counter puncher. After a round or 2 conor will go to whats natural for him, countering.

I dont bet on other men but if i did bet on anyone i would bet on Conor. The point of betting is to gamble, and betting on floyd isnt much of a gamble or reward if he does win. If i throw a 100 on conor and he does pull it off id be compensated well for my gamble, if i throw a 100 on floyd and he wins i wont get much back on it.

Yeah but from your OP it sounds like you think Conor has 0% chance: "Floyd by ViolentKO/Conor is going to walk right into a nap"

So you're no longer claiming that Floyd will win by violent KO?

It's the last fight of
Mayweather, he doesn't care to break his hands.

Mayweather has ko power. Don't make mistake about it.

Will be a hell of a fight

I like Mayweather and i. Was for Mayweather but finally i think mcGregor will ko him quickly.

Mayweather is too old.

I've predicted Holmes vs ronda. Tip me if u bet n win . Mark my words mtf

Last edited:
Yeah but from your OP it sounds like you think Conor has 0% chance: "Floyd by ViolentKO/Conor is going to walk right into a nap"

So you're no longer claiming that Floyd will win by violent KO?
Where was that stated? Conor has a punchers chance just like you or i would. Nothing more. Money may all day.

But again, Floyd IMO is the greatest mind in boxing. He will EASILY dissect Conor in four rounds and turn up the heat after and will cause Conor to gas and take shots, his corner will throw in the towel to prevent any real damage.

He got hit by Mendes

That's all you need to know

Im inclined to agree. I've been saying as much since it was announced. Conor's defense and especially his lack of guard is going to hurt him if the fight goes long. Floyd is also most accurate against southpaws.

Conor doesn't fight only forward or backwards though. He has good entries and exits. Conor's backwards movements are usually traps and set ups too.

There are so many unknown variables in this fight, it's hard to be definitive.

Of course

Conor's head is always in the center, zero head movement

Fights with his hands down

Doesn't retract his arms when he punches

When he throws the left his right hand is ALWAYS ALWAYS down
Also he rushes in, he retreats straight up, his footwork is awful. He over-extends with his left hand.

TKO? Yeah, I could definitely see that. Floyd by violent KTFO KO? Nah, I doubt that.

He's a bitch ass fighter but is scheduled to fight an undefeated defensive GOAT boxer in his sport.. yeah ok.

So the last time he KO'd someone is when he was 34 but now at age 40 he is magically going to start violently ko'ing Conor just because Conor hasn't had any formal boxing matches? That seems retarded.
KOs aren't the result of age, they're a result of opportunities. And inexperience creates them. Also, never claimed it would be a violent KO, just that there will be a stoppage. Likely due to Conor wilting from accumulative damage, not one big shot.

Back