Floyd by violent ko

McGregor never even went down. Boxing is embarrassing how fast they stop a fight.
Standing ko bruh. Good thing they stopped it sooner or McGregor could've had an even worse suspension

Standing ko bruh. Good thing they stopped it sooner or McGregor could've had an even worse suspension

McGregor wasn't even dazed when the ref stopped it, but yea, whatever. Its not like I'm a McGregorite. I talked shit about the guy for 3 solid years. I supported him in the Mayweather fight because he was representing MMA and I think he did quite well all things considered. He went 10 rounds with Floyd in his boxing debut so in the end I felt like he did a good job.

McGregor wasn't even dazed when the ref stopped it, but yea, whatever. Its not like I'm a McGregorite. I talked shit about the guy for 3 solid years. I supported him in the Mayweather fight because he was representing MMA and I think he did quite well all things considered. He went 10 rounds with Floyd in his boxing debut so in the end I felt like he did a good job.
Mcgregor was so hurt the goofy fuck still doesnt know what happened.
Heist.
Conor was beaten into a depression.

He did do a pretty good job, all things considered.

It's just too bad that so many of his fans want to turn that into pretending (or the actual delusional belief) that he made a close fight out of it and had a chance if only he hadn't gassed.

Fact: He hit Floyd with exactly one (somewhat) hard, clean shot.

Fact: If the ref had not stepped in, that violent KO TS spoke of was on its way.

Back