Florida (R) Senator and a mother of two, has been enjoying some big black (D)...

Thread reminds me of this scene from Django...

Great thread title.
Family values party strikes again but they are improving at least the dude she banged was of age.

so I saw a video of them back in session and she's smiling from ear to ear in one shot .. and they already 'asked their families for forgivieness' .. now time to get back to work .. wtf ? lol .. so they're just going to continue working together (and thus most likely continue fucking) .. I think they're both having a chuckle about this behind the scenes

Another decent looking white woman that can't tell which black guys are good looking. What a great time to be a nerdy black guy. I see hot white chicks married to black guys that if were white, would be ugly white guys. It's kind of embarrassing.

^she's not all that to be honest.. I've seen a bunch of pictures and videos of her .. she's really not good looking facewise and has a bit of a weird body .. but she's not fat and some big titties so that's good enough lol

Another decent looking white woman that can't tell which black guys are good looking. What a great time to be a nerdy black guy. I see hot white chicks married to black guys that if were white, would be ugly white guys. It's kind of embarrassing.
You don't think he's sexy enough for her?

and there are ugly white guys with cute white chicks or just cute chicks in general .. women go for all kinds of types

Liberal myth that conservatives are racist BTFO

I think the conservative wife yearning for a full length diversity seminar is a pretty classic trope at this point.

Last edited:
and there are ugly white guys with cute white chicks or just cute chicks in general .. women go for all kinds of types

I guess.. But she was just getting some cheat action. Gotta go sexy for that.

I guess.. But she was just getting some cheat action. Gotta go sexy for that.

well the cheating partner isn't always all that good looking .. whether the cheater is the husband or wife .. it's more to do with the thrill of something forbidden ... and with women it's more to do with the dick .. he was obviously fkng her good since she kept going back for more .. poor husband's at home tending to their little kids and she's doing that .. and she has all their families pictures all over social media while doing this .. sick cunt but this shit is not uncommon

well the cheating partner isn't always all that good looking .. whether the cheater is the husband or wife .. it's more to do with the thrill of something forbidden ... and with women it's more to do with the dick .. he was obviously fkng her good since she kept going back for more .. poor husband's at home tending to their little kids and she's doing that .. and she has all their families pictures all over social media while doing this .. sick cunt but this shit is not uncommon

Oh yeah, modern American shitbag. Some of them are pretending it doesnt count. Makes a case for Islam, women's souls.

Not really. I don't think black girls would find him very attractive.
Maybe I'm not the best judge, but he seems like a handsome fella. They're both on that "attractive only after you have worked with them for 6 months" level.

Maybe I'm not the best judge, but he seems like a handsome fella. They're both on that "attractive only after you have worked with them for 6 months" level.

He looks like he's got it together, and I guess he isn't ugly. If you are going to shame your entire family, publically, I guess I have high expectations.

Libtard beta males have to bring race into this because they wish they wish to satisfy their black fetish like the cucklords they are.
You just hit it out of the park. Stupid libtards. They are betas and cuckholds and and and.

Singing in the men's room, trolling everyday:

benjamin_nicholas_trent-lot__oPt.jpg

26.jpg

Between them and their families.

However again if they would lie and betray their families why would they not betray their supporters that voted for them.

If I was their spouses they would be out the door. Once trust is gone it can never be regained.

The voters can decide if they could ever trust them again.

Back