Florida (R) Senator and a mother of two, has been enjoying some big black (D)...

giphy.gif

Do we know the size of his junk or are we stereotyping ?

Libtard beta males have to bring race into this because they wish they wish to satisfy their black fetish like the cucklords they are.
Post wreaks of insecurity

Libtard beta males have to bring race into this because they wish they wish to satisfy their black fetish like the cucklords they are.

And you basically just told everyone that you are insecure about the size of your junk with this post.

And you basically just told everyone that you are insecure about the size of your junk with this post.

So OP talks about how large black guys junk is for no apparent reason, and when he gets called out for it, you call @Palis insecure? Fucking bizarro world

So OP talks about how large black guys junk is for no apparent reason, and when he gets called out for it, you call @Palis insecure? Fucking bizarro world

I thought it was a funny and clever title

Normal people don't get triggered by things like this

Man, if her husband wasn't a blacks-hating racist before (good chance since he married a Republican), he sure as shit is now.

That's quite a reach you have there.

Man, if her husband wasn't a blacks-hating racist before (good chance since he married a Republican), he sure as shit is now.

She is a republican and she's fucking a black guy, yet there's a good chance that her husband's racist, based on nothing more than the fact that he's a republican?
Odd.

I thought it was a funny and clever title

Normal people don't get triggered by things like this

Laughing and calling names isn't the same as being triggered tho... also what was clever about the title?

Having dropped my load in the mouth of the wife of some BBC-magnum-condom-wearing-dude (in his presence), makes me wonder who can really say what the magic of the attraction was between these public officials. Libido is a funny thing.

And by the way top three head ever. Since she could get mine in only so far I'm thiking homie has missed out. Mother of his child too.

<{anton}>

Laughing and calling names isn't the same as being triggered tho... also what was clever about the title?

It isn't, normal people are having a laugh.. the triggered betas like Palis are foaming at the mouth because a black man fucked a white woman.

It isn't, normal people are having a laugh.. the triggered betas like Palis are foaming at the mouth because a black man fucked a white woman.

Fetishizing black men and white women relationships to score points in a political conversation is pretty beta. Had the OP left out "big black (D)" I would be more Inclined to agree

Back