Florida (R) Senator and a mother of two, has been enjoying some big black (D)...

Fetishizing black men and white women relationships to score points in a political conversation is pretty beta. Had the OP left out "big black (D)" I would be more Inclined to agree

No, the beta behavior is getting triggered by "big black (D)" joke.

On the one hand I would like to say that everyone is a little obsessed about their reproductive prowess, on the other hand saying so means I need to defend my own reproductive prowess.

Kind of a weird logic that always develops in these things, right?

Fetishizing black men and white women relationships to score points in a political conversation is pretty beta. Had the OP left out "big black (D)" I would be more Inclined to agree

Yeah, when the title is "big black D" we have to take it as a joke thread, not expect anything profound to emerge in the conversation.

The news though is:

A - new

B - does not really present a troubling narrative except perhaps about honor and family values

C - is made to be funny and does not troll too hard

Fine by me to be honest.

... Senator's company

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-reg-senators-affair-20180109-story.html
http://time.com/5096792/florida-senators-anitere-flores-oscar-braynon/

"In a joint statement Tuesday, the bipartisan legislators — Republican Anitere Flores, of Southwest Miami-Dade, and Democrat Oscar Braynon II, of Miami Gardens — confirmed their relationship and apologized to their families and constituents. Both are reportedly married with children."

braynon-flores.jpg

Now thats the type of bipartisan collaboration we can all get behind. I mean, sucks for their families..
Pretty straight forward story, no real discussion needed. The title was just too tempting to pass on

AF1-1.jpg

Are you black?

American white men always talking about Asian and black penies. Is very weird.

Once again proving to me i cannot go a day or two on this forum without a reference or seeing someone talk about black dicks. From the UFC sub forum to mayberry to here. Someone is always talk about it think maybe these guys should admit they are gay or at least bisexual.

Oh and any Asian thread is opposite all becomes about Asian penises. Weirdos

On the one hand I would like to say that everyone is a little obsessed about their reproductive prowess, on the other hand saying so means I need to defend my own reproductive prowess.

Kind of a weird logic that always develops in these things, right?

Dude I'm batting .667. it's fucking scary.

Dude I'm batting .667. it's fucking scary.

My cock is epic, like, 10 out of 10 but I tell the chicks a 9 because I do not want to scare away the skirt, hos, babes, bimbos, pearly hooners, hole danks, or whatever lingo fits.

I don't want to scare them till the train is in the station, am I ryte?

My cock is epic, like, 10 out of 10 but I tell the chicks a 9 because I do not want to scare away the skirt, hos, babes, bimbos, pearly hooners, hole danks, or whatever lingo fits.

I don't want to scare them till the train is in the station, am I ryte?

I was telling the truth.

Have had contraception free sex with a non pregnant women 3 times. Have a toddler and a another dude in may.
Next stop the snip.

Having dropped my load in the mouth of the wife of some BBC-magnum-condom-wearing-dude (in his presence), makes me wonder who can really say what the magic of the attraction was between these public officials. Libido is a funny thing.

And by the way top three head ever. Since she could get mine in only so far I'm thiking homie has missed out. Mother of his child too.

<{anton}>

e31.jpg

I was telling the truth.

Have had contraception free sex with a non pregnant women 3 times. Have a toddler and a another dude in may.
Next stop the snip.

So was I, although 11 out of 10 is more like it am I rite again.

lol Also congrats on the potency, no joke, cheers.

Jesus Christ, this thread is an prime example as to how and why the War Room is a fucking shithole lmfao.

This is what most Republican women secretly yearn for.

Il
Next stop the snip.

That was just incredibly irresponsible of you to do. Glad you’re snipping, wish you would have been neutered earlier

I was telling the truth.

Next stop the snip.

Dare I ask, are/were you married to any of these ladies?

... Senator's company

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-reg-senators-affair-20180109-story.html
http://time.com/5096792/florida-senators-anitere-flores-oscar-braynon/

"In a joint statement Tuesday, the bipartisan legislators — Republican Anitere Flores, of Southwest Miami-Dade, and Democrat Oscar Braynon II, of Miami Gardens — confirmed their relationship and apologized to their families and constituents. Both are reportedly married with children."

braynon-flores.jpg

Now thats the type of bipartisan collaboration we can all get behind. I mean, sucks for their families..
Pretty straight forward story, no real discussion needed. The title was just too tempting to pass on

AF1-1.jpg

Black men tend to like white women more than I do.

Back