First year on Sherdog

It really doesn't matter how long have you been around, if you can at least behave, be reasonable and respectful, adapt to Sherdog's culture and knock out all sub-155 lbs UFC fighters with your left arm tied behind your back.

I gotta say, I like Sherdog. Some cool, chill people here. I honestly can't remember how I found these forums, I think I started becoming a fan in September of 2016, and I had stalked the forums, then eventually made an account. I remeber when I was a huge Conor fan starting out, but I've since seen past his bullshit thanks to most people on here. I know hearing the news about Whittaker vs. Rockhold was shitty news to wake up to, but at least we finally have Rockhold vs. Romero, have a good day Sherbros.
Thats very nice unfortunately it doesn't change ur incorrect opinion about Holloway and Edgar

Cheers man! Even tho you´re not a McGregor fan.

TyrionLannistercheers.gif

Welcome to the Hotel Sherdog where you can check out anytime you like but you can never leave.

I gotta say, I like Sherdog. Some cool, chill people here. I honestly can't remember how I found these forums, I think I started becoming a fan in September of 2016, and I had stalked the forums, then eventually made an account. I remeber when I was a huge Conor fan starting out, but I've since seen past his bullshit thanks to most people on here. I know hearing the news about Whittaker vs. Rockhold was shitty news to wake up to, but at least we finally have Rockhold vs. Romero, have a good day Sherbros.

Fair weather McGregor n00b who turned his back real quick.

Don't expect to be welcomed back to the team when Conor returns and KO's everyone

animation-3-1.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back