First year on Sherdog

I gotta' tell ya'...since I've been on Sherdog myself, I used to play with my Star Wars action figures a ton, but now that I've a got a whole year of Sherdog experience on here, I realized I've grown up a lot and I need to move past this. So now, I've started collecting Harry Potter memorabilia in this new era.

Gee wiz...thanks Sherdog, you're the best!

I gotta say, I like Sherdog. Some cool, chill people here. I honestly can't remember how I found these forums, I think I started becoming a fan in September of 2016, and I had stalked the forums, then eventually made an account. I remeber when I was a huge Conor fan starting out, but I've since seen past his bullshit thanks to most people on here. I know hearing the news about Whittaker vs. Rockhold was shitty news to wake up to, but at least we finally have Rockhold vs. Romero, have a good day Sherbros.

Lol. You let a bunch of fat turds change your opinion of mcgregor? You should have seen how butthurt they were when he beat aldo in 13 seconds. This is the saltiest board known to man

Whitebelt dropping the harsh truth.
#hespect

just kidding, OP. You're alright I guess.

What? OP is a good guy. The type of user we need.

Admits when he's wrong, and willing to change his opinions based on facts presented. Most casuals would never admit when they're wrong, and they certainly don't like to get educated. This guy did the opposite, and for that he has my UTMOST respect.

You should have just put this shit on Facebook.

Back