First year on Sherdog

Frankie Baby!

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I gotta say, I like Sherdog. Some cool, chill people here. I honestly can't remember how I found these forums, I think I started becoming a fan in September of 2016, and I had stalked the forums, then eventually made an account. I remeber when I was a huge Conor fan starting out, but I've since seen past his bullshit thanks to most people on here. I know hearing the news about Whittaker vs. Rockhold was shitty news to wake up to, but at least we finally have Rockhold vs. Romero, have a good day Sherbros.

I like you too

Let's be best friends

You're a casual and an embarassment Form this with your username and experience. Go to Reddit.

I gotta say, I like Sherdog. Some cool, chill people here. I honestly can't remember how I found these forums, I think I started becoming a fan in September of 2016, and I had stalked the forums, then eventually made an account. I remeber when I was a huge Conor fan starting out, but I've since seen past his bullshit thanks to most people on here. I know hearing the news about Whittaker vs. Rockhold was shitty news to wake up to, but at least we finally have Rockhold vs. Romero, have a good day Sherbros.

wow, great turn-around going from conor fan to...whatever you are now. I didn't know there was a way back from that illness.

happy to share a cup of warm piss with you on your anniversary

Lyotopiss2.jpeg

Never heard of you.
1515744780771.jpg

Happy 1 year anniversary TS :)

anniversary.gif

Back