Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.3 (First Epic Trailer Released; Most Watched Trailer of All Time)

What did you think of the Avengers: Infinity War trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Homie can one shot alien spaceships. Cap stands no chance.

With weapons yes? Cap could use the same weapons and do the same thing just as Star-Lord could use Cap's shield.

Super-Soldier Serum > Spartoi life span

Star-Lord isn't some Celestial or Eternal in the comics, he's a well traveled space dude.

Happy to see you guys are still arguing Cap vs Star-Lord

Star-Lord kicks ass!

Ok here's who I think is going to die in these next two movies:

Loki
Tony and/or Cap
Hawkeye
Wong
Falcon or War Machine

@Dragonlordxxxxx, who do you think is gonna get out down by those big purple hands?

Probably nobody major in part 1

In all likelihood Thanos wont even get all the infinity stones in this movie

Realizing that kinda kills my hype. This movie is just going to be a setup for the next Avengers

So yeah Part 2 is going to be where shit gets real good

I think Loki is going to die. But other than that, I'm not sure who else. And I rather don't want to dwell on who's going to die too much because I don't want to set myself up for some unrealistic expectations and be disappointed when those expectations are not met.

If Loki somehow doesn't die, would they give him his own movie? He seems to be just as popular as everyone else.

Starlord has nothing for Cap. It would be incredibly one sided. Like Cap vs. GSP one sided.

I'm still absolutely flabbergasted that GSP lasted as long as he did. That's a major sticking point for me with that movie. It makes no sense, unless GSP's character had superhuman abilities we never knew about, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Cap should have one shot'd him instantly. The fact that it took him more than 5 seconds to dispatch him is disgraceful.

I'm still absolutely flabbergasted that GSP lasted as long as he did. That's a major sticking point for me with that movie. It makes no sense, unless GSP's character had superhuman abilities we never knew about, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Cap should have one shot'd him instantly. The fact that it took him more than 5 seconds to dispatch him is disgraceful.

It was probably more of a respect thing to GSP for having him take part in the movie. He probably should've been decapitated when Cap threw the shield. lol

I hope not. I hope they go with a new character to be the actual Death and don't try to shoehorn Hela in to fill that role. I normally am not a fan of Jolie but I'm struggling to think of a more perfect actress for the part. I doubt she'd do it though.
There is literally nobody that would be a better death than Eva Green.
01_11.jpg

GSP dispatched Captain Britain pretty easily.
Don't underestimate him.

Probably nobody major in part 1

In all likelihood Thanos wont even get all the infinity stones in this movie

Realizing that kinda kills my hype. This movie is just going to be a setup for the next Avengers

So yeah Part 2 is going to be where shit gets real good

I could see it ending with him getting all the stones.

Dragon's opinion piece is your reference? He knows as little about Star Lord as you do. Go look up Marvel's own power grid for both characters. They have the exact same strength and durability. And that's without Star Lord in his superior armor and tech. You're wrong, and the facts back that up.

Closing distance against Bucky is nowhere near the same thing as closing distance against a guy with jet boots who can fly faster than he can run.

And Cap isn't immune to high powered weapons, he uses his shield to deflect them. How is that thing going to stop fire? Is it a heat deflector too? What happens when lightning blasts hit it? Here is Star Lord blowing up an Ariguan ship with one blast from his gun, how one earth does Cap defend against this?

3586496-3105905166-IMG_1.png

Show respect to the Mayberry Godfather, boy:) Dragonlord has forgotten more about comics than you'll ever know. The very fact that your arguing Star Lord can beat Captain freaking America in a fight shows how pitiful your knowledge is:rolleyes:

Show respect to the Mayberry Godfather, boy:) Dragonlord has forgotten more about comics than you'll ever know. The very fact that your arguing Star Lord can beat Captain freaking America in a fight shows how pitiful your knowledge is:rolleyes:

The starways are about to be bathed in his blood.

It was probably more of a respect thing to GSP for having him take part in the movie. He probably should've been decapitated when Cap threw the shield. lol

Batroc is not impressed by your assessments.

...Batroc the Leaper has no superhuman abilities, but is in peak physical condition in every respect. He is an Olympic-level weightlifter and has extraordinary agility and reflexes. His leg muscles are particularly well developed, enabling him to leap great distances equal to an Olympic athlete. He is an expert martial artist and hand-to-hand combatant and specializes in savate (French-style kickboxing). He is also a skilled military tactician, having formerly been in the French Foreign Legion.

Batroc is also an experienced thief and smuggler, and can speak both French and English. Cite

In all seriousness I think that fight played out as it should. Cap did not know this opponent of what level threat he posed. Cap could see he was more than just an average dude right away. So Cap is going to spar with the guy a little while seeing what he can do and getting his timing down and then dispatch him quickly once he knows. Next time they meet Cap should be expected to just walk thru him as he now knows the level of threat he poses.

Batroc is not impressed by your assessments.

...Batroc the Leaper has no superhuman abilities, but is in peak physical condition in every respect. He is an Olympic-level weightlifter and has extraordinary agility and reflexes. His leg muscles are particularly well developed, enabling him to leap great distances equal to an Olympic athlete. He is an expert martial artist and hand-to-hand combatant and specializes in savate (French-style kickboxing). He is also a skilled military tactician, having formerly been in the French Foreign Legion.

Batroc is also an experienced thief and smuggler, and can speak both French and English. Cite

In all seriousness I think that fight played out as it should. Cap did not know this opponent of what level threat he posed. Cap could see he was more than just an average dude right away. So Cap is going to spar with the guy a little while seeing what he can do and getting his timing down and then dispatch him quickly once he knows. Next time they meet Cap should be expected to just walk thru him as he now knows the level of threat he poses.

I read the Wiki, too, but I didn't feel like editing. lol

GSP played Batroc the Leaper. He is a legit, albeit obsolete villain in the Marvel Universe. Look up "Batroc Cap John Byrne" very cool scene - great art.... plus Mr Hyde!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back