Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.3 (First Epic Trailer Released; Most Watched Trailer of All Time)

What did you think of the Avengers: Infinity War trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really curious how they put out future promos without giving too much or making it saturated (not that I think that will ever happen)?

The trailer delivered well and in my opinion doesnt need any forced trailers down our throats like WB did with JL.

Personally im even ok with just this trailer up until may lol

Still want to see Ant-Man and Michael Douglas.

Dr Strange can just apply same tactic he used against Dormammu against Thanos. Just trap Thanos in a time loop before he gets to infinity stones, and strike a bargain.

Also I hear that in MCU, Asgardians are not using magic, but just highly advanced STEM. Then does Magic/Mysticism even exist in MCU? What is Strange, Ancient One, and Dormammu using.

In the comics, Ebony Maw controls Strange and has him summon Amon Gorath. Will they use Dormammu in MCU for this purpose?

People are speculating that Stark has the last Infinity Stone in his chest. What do you guys think?

tumblr_m90he5V78B1rwkpk5o4_500.gif

He still has something there

Last edited:
People are speculating that Stark has the last Infinity Stone in his chest. What do you guys think?

tumblr_m90he5V78B1rwkpk5o4_500.gif

He still has something there

Naa, that scene was due to one of two reasons.

1. Whedon sometimes writes really stupid things. (See Vision ruining a potentially epic lifting of Mjlonir by Cap)

2. Stark, through the help of his Fathers instruction, created a new element. That new element could have some infinity stone like properties which counteracted the spear.

The last infinity stone that they’ve never shown is the soul stone. It’s obviously in Wakanda.

Think about it. Wakanda is full of black people.

What do Black people like to eat?

Soul food.

250px-Soul_Food_at_Powell%27s_Place.jpg

What do they like to listen to?

Soul.

CZ1aicP.gif

What do they like to watch on TV?

Soul train.

giphy.gif

Soul stone in Wakanda = CONFIRMED

You heard it here first folks!

The last infinity stone that they’ve never shown is the soul stone. It’s obviously in Wakanda.

Soul food.

Soul.

CZ1aicP.gif

Soul train.

giphy.gif

HEOJs.gif

In the Civil War comic, Cap gets Vision to short out Tony's armour. Once Vision disprupts the armour, Tony is easy meat. In the fight before that, Cap used a piece of tech designed by Shield to disrupt the armour, but Tony was able to reboot and hand Cap his ass; the scene in the CW movie where Tony instructs the AI to scan Cap's attacks and devise counters is taken from this part in the comic.

Civil War is my favorite piece of comic work ever, but I gotta say that part (and also in the movie) always stuck in my craw. I get it that Iron Man's trope allows for him to be able to do literally anything via a tech explanation that doesn't need to make sense, but it just completely neglects Captain America in his own right. The guy can fight hand to hand in every way known to man. Come on. "Alrighty I got ya scanned, can't hit me now" is just weeeeak sauce. Never sat right with me at all. Felt like it cheated the battle a bit for me as a fan.

Dr Strange can just apply same tactic he used against Dormammu against Thanos. Just trap Thanos in a time loop before he gets to infinity stones, and strike a bargain.

Also I hear that in MCU, Asgardians are not using magic, but just highly advanced STEM. Then does Magic/Mysticism even exist in MCU? What is Strange, Ancient One, and Dormammu using.

In the comics, Ebony Maw controls Strange and has him summon Amon Gorath. Will they use Dormammu in MCU for this purpose?
I always felt like Ebony Maw was one of the coolest names a character ever got

Could Marvel buy DC eventually?

I'm surprised they haven't bought HBO/Game of Thrones yet.:)

I suspect every Disney board meeting takes place under tight security, while the Illuminanti give Nazi-style salutes to the cryogenically frozen body of Walt and vow,

"And so we will go on...and on...and on...until the WHOLE WORLD IS OURS, MEIN FUHRER!!!":eek:;)

I always felt like Ebony Maw was one of the coolest names a character ever got

yep, proxima midnight is cool too. But black dwarf, and supergiant sound cool, but they not given appropriate characters. Black Dwarf is pretty large, and supergiant is a slim waisted female.

I still want Thanos to be wearing armor at the beginning of his quest. Just gimme a lil taste...

Soul food.

Soul.

CZ1aicP.gif

Soul train.

giphy.gif

That and it would also explain Black Panther being able to speak to the previous Black Panthers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back