First lady Melania Trump claims she is among she is among the most bullied people in the world

If she wants to be the most hated then she is going to have to pull a Michelle and try to get people to lead healthier lifestyles.

I suggest she goes after McDonald's cause Michelle already went after the school lunch's.

She needs to just defecate on the culture of the sedentary american.

I could say I'm the most bullied person on the world," Melania Trump told ABC News in an interview last week.
She was asked"You're really the most bullied person in the world?" ABC News reporter' Tom Llamas asked during the interview."One of them, if you really see what people saying about me,"

Complete lack of insight and that poor me attitude runs deep in the Trump family. If Melania thinks she's had it rougher than other first ladies, she's delusional.

This might be another "call for help" quote that suggests Trump himself bulllies her relentlessly.

dont have the integrity to walk back the dumb thing you said? make it partisan! and hope your opponent gets distracted playing defense.

not gonna happen. concession accepted.

you don't know how to use bully correctly, and you're too spineless and dishonest to ever admit when you're mistaken. pathetic as always.
How big of a hunk of shit can you allow yourself to be? Yeah, millions of people hurling insults and threats at some lady and her family isn't bullying because reasons. I appreciate the admission that you're dickless and weak and threats and insults from you aren't to be taken as credible, but there is no world in which millions trashing and threatening someone as a mass because they don't like her husband's politics isn't bullying. I don't know why you'd feel any better about saying it's gutless and pathetic but not technically bullying.

Aren't you the same asshole who tried to report me for being a big meanie on here several months ago and then denied it because even the mods thought you were a crybaby complaining about nothing?

How big of a hunk of shit can you allow yourself to be? Yeah, millions of people hurling insults and threats at some lady and her family isn't bullying because reasons. I appreciate the admission that you're dickless and weak and threats and insults from you aren't to be taken as credible, but there is no world in which millions trashing and threatening someone as a mass because they don't like her husband's politics isn't bullying. I don't know why you'd feel any better about saying it's gutless and pathetic but not technically bullying.

Aren't you the same asshole who tried to report me for being a big meanie on here several months ago and then denied it because even the mods thought you were a crybaby complaining about nothing?

yes, you're gonna continue to be redundant even though you're already officially wrong. that's why i said concession accepted.

and still not the guy who reported you, but keep bringing it up showing that spinelessness and complete lack of integrity.

Back