First lady Melania Trump claims she is among she is among the most bullied people in the world

58miles

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I could say I'm the most bullied person on the world," Melania Trump told ABC News in an interview last week.
She was asked"You're really the most bullied person in the world?" ABC News reporter' Tom Llamas asked during the interview."One of them, if you really see what people saying about me,"

Complete lack of insight and that poor me attitude runs deep in the Trump family. If Melania thinks she's had it rougher than other first ladies, she's delusional.

I mean she obviously is...She just wanted to marry some rich prick and be rich, and now she's the first lady.

As far online bullying goes, using volume as the metric, I wouldn't doubt her stats are competitive.

If any campus brand SJW applied their loose ass definition of what bullying constitutes and put themselves in either Melania or Donalds shoes they probably be dead by now via macro agressions.

Yeah, fuck those kids on the verge of suicide because they can't peacefully attend school without shitheads fucking with them. That's fake bullying.

Real bullying is making fun of rich bimbos who got their money from sucking shriveled nut sacks.

Yeah, fuck those kids on the verge of suicide because they can't peacefully attend school without shitheads fucking with them. That's fake bullying.

Real bullying is making fun of rich bimbos who got their money from sucking shriveled nut sacks.
Your people throw batteries at Santa.

Imagine Melania eventually kills herself? Walk in ones shoes etc...

<seedat>

Nevermind those other first ladies who got called apes, monkey's, gorilla's, all the first ladies who were accused of being dudes, accused of being lesbians, accused of having affairs with everybody under the sun and called names every day they were First Lady and for years after. Let's all shed a tear for poor defenseless Melania. I am quite sure Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton can't sleep at night thinking about all of poor Melania's suffering.

Imagine Melania eventually kills herself? Walk in ones shoes etc...

<seedat>
That would be tragic but I'd hope a grown woman with a billion in her coffers could remain strong enough to withstand some criticism.

Excuse me for expecting children to maintain their composure as an adult would, albeit while directly interacting with their bullies in person and on a day to day basis.

Nevermind those other first ladies who got called apes, monkey's, gorilla's, all the first ladies who were accused of being dudes, accused of being lesbians, accused of having affairs with everybody under the sun and called names every day they were First Lady and for years after. Let's all shed a tear for poor defenseless Melania. I am quite sure Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton can't sleep at night thinking about all of poor Melania's suffering.
Tbf Hillary has probably killed people and Michelle may have had a dick at one point

Honestly, fuck these rich and powerful cunts complaining about any of their "struggles". They don't even compare to what normal everyday citizens go through day in and day out.

So brave of Melania, as a woman, to come out and say this.

<mma1>

That would be tragic but I'd hope a grown woman with a billion in her coffers could remain strong enough to withstand some criticism.

Excuse me for expecting children to maintain their composure as an adult would, albeit while directly interacting with their bullies in person and on a day to day basis.
Never made that comparison, merely stated you don't know how everyone feels. Many many wealthy people have killed themselves. I don't think you are that ignorant that I need to cite references to this to prove this right?

Never made that comparison, merely stated you don't know how everyone feels. Many many wealthy people have killed themselves. I don't think you are that ignorant that I need to cite references to this to prove this right?
And I don't think I should have to find references that show how incomparable it is for a grown woman in her 40s to deal with bullying to that of a child.

Just stop you maniac

Melania has actually been surprisingly decent as a first lady. She seems to understand her boundaries and her role and mostly does a fine job. Her role seems to be to be dignified and respectful, be a good ambassador of sorts with a softer image than her husband. This is not a very good comment from her, but I don't really care either.

Instead of cyberbulling she should adopt as her pet issue something she has real world experience with such as marrying for money. She could tour the world teaching young pretty girls the best way to trap a rich dude into marriage, Melania could even teach a class on the subject: Golddigging an Introduction. She would be a trail blazer.

Back