First lady Melania Trump claims she is among she is among the most bullied people in the world

I just scoured the internet here is what i found about this so called "racism"

rqSvE0T.png
Geek
I was gonna give you a like till you added the geek at the end.

No likes for you!

so you can't?

no clue what the hell you just said. stop stalking me
If I post a pic will you promise not to fap to it? If you do fap I will consider it a me too moment and contact CNN.

Is she wrong? The entire family is constantly bullied.

Bullying requires you being in a position of power over those that are being bullied. What group holds a power position over the President?

Bullying requires you being in a position of power over those that are being bullied. What group holds a power position over the President?
lol Things are so crazy lately that I can't tell if you're joking or not.

I could say I'm the most bullied person on the world," Melania Trump told ABC News in an interview last week.
She was asked"You're really the most bullied person in the world?" ABC News reporter' Tom Llamas asked during the interview."One of them, if you really see what people saying about me,"

Complete lack of insight and that poor me attitude runs deep in the Trump family. If Melania thinks she's had it rougher than other first ladies, she's delusional.

Yeah, fuck those kids on the verge of suicide because they can't peacefully attend school without shitheads fucking with them. That's fake bullying.

Real bullying is making fun of rich bimbos who got their money from sucking shriveled nut sacks.

As you make a thread shitting on her. Way to prove her wrong.

<36>

Probably she is, by sheer volume of "bullying" atleast.

She's an easy target.

<36>
Shitting on a grown ass woman who I severely disagree with while defending actual children is bullying now?

Stop being such a snowflake little bitch. Fucking right-wing SJW pussy.

<36>

a forum thread shitting on someone that's never going to read it, isn't bullying. even if they read it, it's still not bullying.

bul·ly1
ˈbo͝olē/
verb
gerund or present participle: bullying
  1. use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants.

so wrong as usual.

Shitting on a grown ass woman who I severely disagree with while defending actual children is bullying now?

Stop being such a snowflake little bitch. Fucking right-wing SJW pussy.
lol at "defending actual children". Yeah, I'm sure you've saved a lot of lives with your shit contribution to this thread, retard. You're like a super hero with Down Syndrome.

the most well known are also the most hated, most insulted, get most non-credible death threats. sure.

but credible threats of harm, harassed by a superior force?

Nope.

wife to one of the most powerful people in the world, with a team of secret service agents guarding you.

victim card play denied.

a forum thread shitting on someone that's never going to read it, isn't bullying. even if they read it, it's still not bullying.

bul·ly1
ˈbo͝olē/
verb
gerund or present participle: bullying
  1. use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants.

so wrong as usual.
Then scrap it out with the other dumbass who thinks kids are being bullied, since it's apparently authority, and not numbers that constitutes bullying. lol at half the population not having enough influence to qualify.

No first lady has had "first lady respect" across the board since 92. That era is over.

Well, besides those 8 years Laura Bush was there. They just went after the trainwreck kids.

Hillary was unique as a first lady of trying to be really involved in politics. Her involvement in NAFTA and welfare reform was unprecedented for a first lady.

Michelle was super interested in becoming a celebrity like Barack had. She was way more public and vocal than Laura Bush was.

Victim mentality is strong amongst Trump and his circle of potatoes.

You can go look up the word if you need to.
Alright, if we are going by the dictionary definition (since when are we doing that when it comes to bullying?) she's a victim of hate, not bullying.

Back