First experiences with the sticky green

FightsFTW

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Thought it would be fun to share your first experience getting high for those that smoke, I'll start.

So I ended up getting my hands on some weed and I was with a buddy. We were supposed to smoke it together, but he had to go to work that day and I was curious so I just went ahead and rolled up a joint (which took me forever btw) and proceeded to light up. Now being new to it I was coughing like a bastard. I was coughing on and off for like 10 mins or so. But as soon as I stopped coughing for a bit, I took another hit.

Shit wasn't really hitting me, I really had no idea how long it takes to hit you, but about 15 mins later, I began to feel heavy and different. It was a very cerebral experience, almost as if I was 2 different personalities inside the same body. I was very aware of myself. I took an Indica strain which explains the heavyness. I home alone and I was talking to myself pretty much the whole time and got pretty self concious about myself, lol. I texted my friend during it and he told me not to look in the mirror, I got freaked the fuck out and paranoid, but thankfully it only lasted a little bit. I was fucked up for a couple hours.

I think I smoked too much for my first time because I made that classic mistake of this shit isn't hitting me, maybe I just haven't smoked enough so I hit it more times. I didn't finish the joint, but I packed it pretty fat and I finished a little more than half. Anyways that was quite the day. Another day I did a Sativa strain and I enjoyed that one a lot more, plus my friend was around that time. Also I must say I found out it did wonders for concentration and creativity. My drawing seemed natural and freeflowing.

Edit: How could I forget about fapping. I had the self awareness to get curious about what masturbating would feel like. So I went to my room and started rubbing one out. It was a crazy ride. It felt like my hand had turbo mode engaged and I was jacking it at the speed of light but the video was normal speed. My hand wasn't really getting tired much either. It also felt like a momentum thing.

Once my hand got going it was hard to stop it. Anyways it felt like the usual process was greatly extended at like .025 speed. It felt somewhat good but not amazing. The climax was the craziest part. After what felt like forever I finally managed to finish and it was the longest orgasm I ever had. I felt every stage of it and felt the sensation rising. Only thing was I guess I was numbed to it so it didn't really feel that good, just very strange. Had it felt like a normal orgasm or even enhanced that shit would have been the best thing I ever felt.

Cliffs:

First time getting high I was alone
very cerebral experience
talking to myself the whole time
got self concious and a little paranoid
did wonders for my concentration and creativity
Fapping was an insane experience

Share your first experiences sherbros, or just any funny stories about being high.

Last edited:
My first ever experience? I was like 15 and spending the night at my best friend's house who lived on 165 acres in the hills. He managed to get his hands on some weed from a cousin of his and we youtubed a video on how to make a gravity bong from a 2 liter soda bottle. We walked like a mile off from his house because we were so worried about the smell. We even brought extra shirts to change into and a can of axe and some febreeze. We set up and each took like 2 hits off of this 2 liter gravity bong. Man, I was high as fuck.

The thing I remember the most was worrying about my eyes. The tightness you get in your eyes made me feel like they were sinking into the back of my head and I just remember tenderly feeling around where my eyes are every 5 minutes just to check on them, lol. I was also super giggly and super tired. My twin brother tripped while laughing on the way back to the house and rolled down a hill fucking up his arm pretty bad.

We made a bunch of nachos and played WoW the rest of the night.

2nd ever time smoked was a few months after this. At my friends house in the hills again, but this time it was much later at night because his Dad was home. We snuck out at like 11-12 at night, somewhere around that time with the same essentials as the first time to mask the smell and stuff. The kicker was, we were dealing with a HUGE wind storm. Shit was blowing all over the place. Plus, we didn't have a 2 liter this time so we used the tin soda can method (Anyone ever done that?).

But anyways we climbed to the top of this hill near his house where they had these big silos while dragging a very big trash can (unused). Once we got to the top, we tipped the can over. We took turns one after the other climbing into the can and taking a hit off of this tin can to block the wind. We were idiots and couldn't manage to light the weed while trying to hit it so we had 1 person in the can taking a hit and the other helping light it. I don't even think we got high. Too much fuckin' wind.

That story makes us sound like some crackheads. We were also waaaay too paranoid. We were always so fuckin scared we were gonna get caught.

Man, this thread is making me miss weed. I haven't smoked in quite awhile. In the process of trying to get a new job and they do extensive testing and background shit. Lie detector tests, the whole thing. Fuckin' sucks.

I got frowned upon by my parents. probably because I fell into a window and knocked over a couple of "their priced posessions".

Pretty sure I did not get high the first two times. Then a friend of mine told me the trick to the first time was to take 1 big hit, hold it in as long as you can, and then exhale it out. Pretty much hit me immediately. Just sat around eating chips and watching dumb movies. Full couch lock. We smoked another joint and then walked to Subway to get a sandwich. When I walked up to the counter this really feminine gay guy working there snaps his fingers and goes "Oh my god baby! Your eyes are soooooo red!" and laughs. I got super paranoid, ordered a tuna sub, and got the fuck out of there while my friend just laughed at me. Got back and ate the sandwich with some funyuns.

My worst ever experience occurred at a medical marijuana convention. I had a booth selling pipes and this hippie guy came up to me and offered a trade of four brownies for a pipe. He said his name was Wolf, just Wolf, and wanted to know if I would trade. I made the deal and and before he leaves he warned me to only eat half of one at a time. I figure I have been using marijuana and edibles for many years at that point, it was a long day, and I have a very high tolerance. I ate all four at once about 2 hours before the convention ended. Hands down one of the worst mistakes of my life.

I had a body buzz unlike anything I have ever felt before and was higher than I ever thought possible. I could not even walk right and I had to ask my business partner to help me out of the convention. About 5000 people watched me walk out like a complete retard with my partner having to hold me up so I didn't fall and break my face or something on the floor. I kept thinking I was walking on stairs when the floor was flat. This really nice woman stayed with me while he got the car outside and took me back to the hotel. I get back, rush to the bathroom, and throw up a bit. I was so high it was nauseating. I took a shower and just lied down on the couch. It calmed down after about an hour and I was good after that but I was high for a solid 4-6 hours after. Everyone I know who saw this still gives me shit about it to this day. I never saw Wolf again.

I was 19. All my friends had been smoking every day for years. One day I was bored and on a whim decided fuck it, lets give it a try. Didn't hit me at all until my boys dropped me off in front of my house, suddenly realized HOLY SHIT I FEEL IT.

Ate 3,000 calories worth of blackberry pie and icecream. Jacked off. Fell asleep by like 5pm. Woke up with a whole new perspective and started smoking multiple grams a day for the next 3-5 years.

Can't smoke any more though. Used to not have a cap on how much I could smoke. Now even 1 hit of low quality shit gives me unbelievably bad anxiety.

My worst ever experience occurred at a medical marijuana convention.

I hope you never get in to narcotics because you would certainly die in no time.

"Hmm, the guy that has sampled these and is obviously really into weed advised to take ONLY half? Fuck it, Ill take 8x that."

I was about 15/16 and hanging around with an older chick who gave me a yoghurt laced with hash. All I remember is watching Bugs Bunny cartoons on tv and having a fit of the giggles, then we did some spots and I had a whitey

It hurts my throat to smoke maybe because I never got used to it. Cigarettes are bad but weed is worse. My first time was with my friend who was experienced and made a bong out of a disposable coffee cup. I coughed a lot and drank soda to ease my throat. My buddy turned on a comedy movie. I didn't get the munchies, I didn't laugh at all while my buddy was cracking up. But I felt like all was right with the world. I felt pretty confident too. We met with some other guys and went to a bar, where I chatted up a chick and had my first one night stand. Weed apparently improved my game.

I don't remember the first time I smoked but I remember the first time I realized I was high I was out in this field at night with my 2 buddies looking through binoculars and for a second totally zoned out and forgot what I was doing. I remember thinking "whoa... I'm high."

On another note, I had my first true psilocybin experience Monday night. Most profound experience of my life. Much more profound than any LSD trip I've ever had.

i didn't get high the first time i smoked, but the second time, goddamn!
btw

WY3lX.gif

15 took a big hit held it in too long and coughed up a chunk of a hotdog I don't remember eating it kinda freaked me out.

Mid 80's.....I was 15 and my older sister (age 19...sorry no pics..lol) was teaching me to drive....in an old Volkswagen Thing convertible....yeah with the shitty diagonal shift pattern. We had a day out, bonded a little bit, and when back in the house she had enough respect for me to tell me, "I left you something in the ashtray, you dork."

I was about 15 it was some of the most atrocious looking 5 dollars a bag nick sack with a ton of sticks and seeds.

we were high AF with one joint I ate half a box of rice crispies.

Pretty sure I did not get high the first two times. Then a friend of mine told me the trick to the first time was to take 1 big hit, hold it in as long as you can, and then exhale it out. Pretty much hit me immediately. Just sat around eating chips and watching dumb movies. Full couch lock. We smoked another joint and then walked to Subway to get a sandwich. When I walked up to the counter this really feminine gay guy working there snaps his fingers and goes "Oh my god baby! Your eyes are soooooo red!" and laughs. I got super paranoid, ordered a tuna sub, and got the fuck out of there while my friend just laughed at me. Got back and ate the sandwich with some funyuns.

My worst ever experience occurred at a medical marijuana convention. I had a booth selling pipes and this hippie guy came up to me and offered a trade of four brownies for a pipe. He said his name was Wolf, just Wolf, and wanted to know if I would trade. I made the deal and and before he leaves he warned me to only eat half of one at a time. I figure I have been using marijuana and edibles for many years at that point, it was a long day, and I have a very high tolerance. I ate all four at once about 2 hours before the convention ended. Hands down one of the worst mistakes of my life.

I had a body buzz unlike anything I have ever felt before and was higher than I ever thought possible. I could not even walk right and I had to ask my business partner to help me out of the convention. About 5000 people watched me walk out like a complete retard with my partner having to hold me up so I didn't fall and break my face or something on the floor. I kept thinking I was walking on stairs when the floor was flat. This really nice woman stayed with me while he got the car outside and took me back to the hotel. I get back, rush to the bathroom, and throw up a bit. I was so high it was nauseating. I took a shower and just lied down on the couch. It calmed down after about an hour and I was good after that but I was high for a solid 4-6 hours after. Everyone I know who saw this still gives me shit about it to this day. I never saw Wolf again.
Lol. I think anyone who smokes has had atleast 1 bad experience with edibles. They can put you on your ass with a quickness if you aren't careful. Everyone always thinks they need more when really they just need to wait a bit longer for it to kick in.

I was 19. All my friends had been smoking every day for years. One day I was bored and on a whim decided fuck it, lets give it a try. Didn't hit me at all until my boys dropped me off in front of my house, suddenly realized HOLY SHIT I FEEL IT.

Ate 3,000 calories worth of blackberry pie and icecream. Jacked off. Fell asleep by like 5pm. Woke up with a whole new perspective and started smoking multiple grams a day for the next 3-5 years.

Can't smoke any more though. Used to not have a cap on how much I could smoke. Now even 1 hit of low quality shit gives me unbelievably bad anxiety.

What was your experience with jerking it while high? I updated my post with mine. Shit was mind boggling.

First time I smoked weed with some friends nothing happened. I didnt get high. I took about 5-6 hits of a pipe.

The second time I bought a half quarter and smoked it at a party with my friend. We smoked the whole thing.

I was tripping out. It felt like I kept waking up every few seconds. I almost got in to a fight with a midget because I kept hitting him with a straw arm. (It was halloween and they had a straw guy and we broke his arms off and attacked people with them).

I didnt like it my first time getting high

Back