First experiences with the sticky green

Lol. I think anyone who smokes has had atleast 1 bad experience with edibles. They can put you on your ass with a quickness if you aren't careful. Everyone always thinks they need more when really they just need to wait a bit longer for it to kick in.
I had a brownie during half time watching the Super Bowl at my in laws this year. I tripped hard. My sense of time was completely fucked. My wife had to talk me down. Had these weird blackouts where I wasn't sure if something was happening. "Did I get up to go to the bathroom?" "Yes." "When?" "You just got back". Went to bed in the 3rd quarter and totally missed the best part of the game while I tripped for another couple of hours. Still felt the effects until maybe noon the next day. Not doing that again any time soon.

I had a brownie during half time watching the Super Bowl at my in laws this year. I tripped hard. My sense of time was completely fucked. My wife had to talk me down. Had these weird blackouts where I wasn't sure if something was happening. "Did I get up to go to the bathroom?" "Yes." "When?" "You just got back". Went to bed in the 3rd quarter and totally missed the best part of the game while I tripped for another couple of hours. Still felt the effects until maybe noon the next day. Not doing that again any time soon.

Mine was similar the first time, probably not as bad as yours, but I can relate. At least you had someone there with you, I was alone and tripping. I would do shit and completely forget about it. Then remember later, like "oh fuck I put some food in the microwave, I don't know how long ago though, maybe its cold by now, nope still warm, musta not been that long ago then...." I actually said something along those lines, lol. I did go to sleep for like 2 hours too and I remember waking up a few times still feeling high. I went to work that night and was still feeling off.

I avoided it for years, couldn't get into the idea of inhaling concentrated smoke into my lungs. I stuck to LSD.

So one day, myself and a buddy are tripping, walking through the park:

*le me, listening to the Cure on a prerecorded tape*
"Overpressure, what're you listening to?"
-I popped out the tape, handed it to my friend, he looked at it and promptly threw it over his shoulder into the marsh we were passing. I accepted this without comment. Acid.

He was smoking a joint and said, "You've really gotta try this."
Again, it was that kind of mood on me, so I took it from him, saying "Why the fuck not."

Took a hit. It was like inhaling a rainbow. It immediately added to the acid high, by a lot.
I stopped dead in my tracks, staring at the joint.
"Why, why have I been avoiding you?"

Now, I use concentrated thc and cbd oil to help control my epilepsy.

I was 15. Didn't get high my first 5-6 times smoking. I smoked plenty each time and was inhaling correctly. It was always midgrade shit but still. The time I finally got high was off a gravity bong. I felt like I was above myself looking down on me and the other ppl in the room. Anytime someone spoke, it sounded like they were saying it right into my ear. Good times.

Man, this thread is making me miss weed. I haven't smoked in quite awhile. In the process of trying to get a new job and they do extensive testing and background shit. Lie detector tests, the whole thing. Fuckin' sucks.
Jesus Christ you applying for mossad or what?

I got the big brown boots
If you wanna get kicked like a rhyme
From the heart and the mind
There was a time when the blunt got lit
I took a hit of the green then
Blew a smoke screen
No visene just a little afro sheen
And a High Times magazine

never smoked weed before.

never smoked weed before.

Same here. I'm one of the few assholes on the planet who's never known a pothead or drug dealer. Only way I see to score some weed is to hit up the 400lb whales on POF who say they're 420 friendly

Same here. I'm one of the few assholes on the planet who's never known a pothead or drug dealer. Only way I see to score some weed is to hit up the 400lb whales on POF who say they're 420 friendly

Surely there's a silk road equivalent where you can get it posted to you or something.

If you ever did, expect nothing to happen on the first try or two. It's pretty common.

I was being sarcastic bros haha

Jesus Christ you applying for mossad or what?
Corrections in California does way over the top testing for some stupid ass reason. Probably because they pay way more than any correctional officer should get paid, lol

Corrections in California does way over the top testing for some stupid ass reason. Probably because they pay way more than any correctional officer should get paid, lol
Our senior Mod, trying to be an overpaid correctional officer.
*wipes away a tear of Sherpride*
You go BE the man. You do that thing.

make that paper playboy. just dont be a corrupt fuck and be a part of the problem

Our senior Mod, trying to be an overpaid correctional officer.
*wipes away a tear of Sherpride*
You go BE the man. You do that thing.
LOL thanks man. They want to look through all my "social media" accounts. No way I'm giving them my sherdog user. No telling what's lurking deep down in my posts.

make that paper playboy. just dont be a corrupt fuck and be a part of the problem
The first inmate that crosses me is getting a billy club broken over their kneecap

LOL thanks man. They want to look through all my "social media" accounts. No way I'm giving them my sherdog user. No telling what's lurking deep down in my posts.

The first inmate that crosses me is getting a billy club broken over their kneecap
Hey, at the very least you gotta establish yourself high up on the dominance hierarchy

Be careful, I'll bet there's a few mad ex-'doggers in there

First time I tried smoking actually wasn't that long ago - it was to treat insomnia, and it didn't do anything for me other than give me dry mouth. It was medical grade (I have a prescription), and I was extremely disappointed.

I then tried edibles (50mcg THC Cana Caps), and after two hours I thought it was a bust. I was actually at a meeting when it hit me - I started feeling incredibly sketchy, and excused myself. I remember being extremely conscious of how the fabric of my clothes felt, and it felt like there was a delay in all my movements. It was actually an awful experience - I just lay down waiting for the anxiety/inebriation to pass.

Back