First experiences with the sticky green

i'll make my story short. was in spain in this hostel, and i met this dude who had come from morocco. we started smoking the hash he bought there in our room before going out for the night. we get to a club, and i pass out lol. one of the people working at the club let me sleep on one of the couches in their back area. i wake up like four hours later, and all the people i was with were still drinking and doing lines of coke haha. i had the best fucking sleep and we partied till like seven am. but then this was in july at the height of summer, so everyone was partying hardcore.

blazed out of a soda can, and it was still phenomenal. Ate an entire box of fruit roll ups

never looked back barring my time in the military where I had to

I then tried edibles (50mcg THC Cana Caps), and after two hours I thought it was a bust. I was actually at a meeting when it hit me - I started feeling incredibly sketchy, and excused myself. I remember being extremely conscious of how the fabric of my clothes felt, and it felt like there was a delay in all my movements. It was actually an awful experience - I just lay down waiting for the anxiety/inebriation to pass.

i'm with you when it comes to edibles. there's a time and place for them. the first time i tried edibles was in a park. i didn't realize how strong it was, and my entire body went numb. after an hour my roommates at the time wanted to leave, and i honestly could not stand up. they dragged me back to our apartment. i wouldn't do edibles unless i'm at home or am not planning on moving anywhere for several hours.

edibles don't even effect me, perhaps b/c I'm permaming'd but I can consume multiple cookies or brownies, etc... from a dispensary and not even notice the difference whatsoever

I feel for people that have essentially panic attacks while on them

First couple of times I tried it ain't shit happen. Dirt ass reggies from Po-dunk, Florida. Then I moved to Atlanta and was introduced to the loud. I hit my friend's bong, probably overfilled the chamber, pulled the slide and inhaled. I almost died from coughing up both lungs. But boy oh boy was i lit up like a Christmas tree. My fondest smoking memories are from college, when my then live-in girlfriend wasn't down with smoking. So I'd hang out at my buddies, we'd get stoned out of our minds, and then I'd go home to my gal. At first she wasn't sure why I was cashing out a box of Little Debbie snacks in one go, haha. And then I got her to smoke. All the snacks were gone overnight, hah.

edibles don't even effect me, perhaps b/c I'm permaming'd but I can consume multiple cookies or brownies, etc... from a dispensary and not even notice the difference whatsoever

I feel for people that have essentially panic attacks while on them

First time I had edibles was from a batch of brownies my buddies and I made pot-butter for. Half oz of mids into the batter. I didn't realize you needed to eat a portion and then wait for about 30 minutes, give or take, so I ended up eating about three brownies in a 15 minute period. About an hour later I swear I was the kid that melted into his sofa in those old anti-pot commercials.

First time I tried smoking actually wasn't that long ago - it was to treat insomnia, and it didn't do anything for me other than give me dry mouth. It was medical grade (I have a prescription), and I was extremely disappointed.

I then tried edibles (50mcg THC Cana Caps), and after two hours I thought it was a bust. I was actually at a meeting when it hit me - I started feeling incredibly sketchy, and excused myself. I remember being extremely conscious of how the fabric of my clothes felt, and it felt like there was a delay in all my movements. It was actually an awful experience - I just lay down waiting for the anxiety/inebriation to pass.

Is prescription medical mj just something they give to you or do you have to go to a dispensary or something and get to pick one?

I have a medical mj card and you go to any dispensary and they have a room where they have the weed and other products on display, you basically pick what you want.

And yup, that's how I felt too, depends on the type of weed though, different ones make you feel differently. Depends on the type.

Same here. I'm one of the few assholes on the planet who's never known a pothead or drug dealer. Only way I see to score some weed is to hit up the 400lb whales on POF who say they're 420 friendly

MJ card and a dispensary? I got my card ridiculously easy. I got approved in like 30 min and was able to buy weed basically that same day. Good shit.

When I smoked a lot when I was young, it was great. Typical movie guy stoner. Early 20s I had a kiid and I'd get horrible anxiety doing it. I stopped for 5-6 years because of this.

Now I can again for most part. Like 25% I'll get some anxiety. And I'll feel like I can't breathe. However I've learned to control the anxiety by telling myself it'll be done soon.

And I tried dabs once. No never again.

listen this shit next time you partake:

Somebody else's experience that I facilitated:

A kid who worked for me was a very sheltered 18 year old, but really wanted to try getting high. So me and the resident stoner (snitch, it turned out) employee agreed to take him out after work. We walked to the end of a park near a school and hit a bong that was comically large for the small occasion. The kid took way too big a hit like everyone does. He got fucked up enough that I reminded him of an angry red gorilla for some reason. So he would alternate between cracking up laughing, and being completely afraid of me. We decided to get him home, and then he vomited a whole lot of vomit in my car. Not wanting to take him back to his Mormon parents in such a state, I had him sleep over at my place and gave him clothes. It was awkward taking him back to his parents' house in the morning, as he was wearing his boss's jammies and looked really tired. If that had been my first experience with pot, I probably would have saved myself a lot of money.

Back