Fired up Gustafsson: Jones' head will hit the floor in the 4th round.

I think some of you are forgetting that Gus had success in the first fight because he matches Jones in height and comes pretty damn close in reach. He's got pretty good striking and his tdd is excellent. Jones was forced to stand with him for most of the fight and paid for it. It's highly possible that Gus is just a bad style matchup for Jones.

Jones did grit it out and win though, and there's a lot to be said for that. Should be a good fight, but if Jones looks like he did in his last clean fight against OSP, he might just take that first legit L. Watch Jones dominate and then piss hot again LOL.

I am intrigued i will just say that mostly based on the fact that having been busted for peds more than once, i expected jones to come in clean as a whistle, Not saying he was or wasn't on peds before but if he has been in the past and he is coming in clean for the first time in a long time then it could be interesting.

33thzjp_jpg.gif

PerkyPastAfricancivet.gif

2Qoq.gif

Probably the only guy I'd root for Jones to beat at this point

Jones has also won only 3 fights since their fight, all by decision. What makes you think he "for sure" will finish Gus?
Except last fight when Jones finished a guy who's never been finished in his career

It will be nice to see a focused jones against gust, jones took him lightly the last time and made it harder then it had to be. Both fighters have been equally inactive, that will not be a factor.

I am intrigued i will just say that mostly based on the fact that having been busted for peds more than once, i expected jones to come in clean as a whistle, Not saying he was or wasn't on peds before but if he has been in the past and he is coming in clean for the first time in a long time then it could be interesting.

Gus is the last opponent Jones would fight clean, so no reason to expect that.

While I do think Gus will beat him this time around, I expect a decision either way

Well, Gus looked great against Glover which for me is not enough. Jones (PEDs or not) just knocked out Cormier devestatingly. I’m not convinced Gus will be as tough as you state.

Hope Gus beats the absolute fuck out of him.

What if Gustafsson has improved as well but you just haven't payed attention? Jones has fought Glover, OSP and DC since their fight, when in those fights Jones looked better than this?

t64kNbn.gif

ZLWpKyx.gif

OzuYWTm.gif

All Im saying is that dont get suprised if Jones absorbs another hard beating from Gus, win or lose.

You forgot about a few things; jones isnt some over the hill stationary slugger that only uses boxing. And most importantly, jones is not as good of a sport as glover, jones will return any eyepokes gus has in his 'gameplan'.

Jez people, imagine gus as champion? He fights like once every 18 months or so when he id 'working' his way up; imagine as champ...i dont think he would defend at all; would just hold the belt hostage worse than bisping and probably try to pick some fake fight with some boxing guy

You forgot about a few things; jones isnt some over the hill stationary slugger that only uses boxing. And most importantly, jones is not as good of a sport as glover, jones will return any eyepokes gus has in his 'gameplan'.

Jez people, imagine gus as champion? He fights like once every 18 months or so when he id 'working' his way up; imagine as champ...i dont think he would defend at all; would just hold the belt hostage worse than bisping and probably try to pick some fake fight with some boxing guy

Imagine jones as a champion: when he's not getting busted for dui's and crashing into pregnant women, he's getting suspended for ped violations.

Back