Fired up Gustafsson: Jones' head will hit the floor in the 4th round.

Probably the only guy I'd root for Jones to beat at this point
why? I don't understand all this hate directed at Gus. Sure he's a bit whiney, but what fighter isnt these days?

Bounce his fookin head of the canvas.

LOL, sad how everyone is trying to copy Mcgregor. Get your own personality

Bounce his fookin head of the canvas.

LOL, sad how everyone is trying to copy Mcgregor. Get your own personality

If you think he's trying to copy Conor, then I don't know what planet you're on

If you don't know "bounce his head of the canvas" as a Mcgregor classic one liner, you have not watched mma since your join date..^

Jones will have physically lost a step due to being clean now. However much that matters will be the story of the fight. As of now I predict Jon by stoppage because I think he has advanced more than Gus from a technical perspective since their fight in 2013.

He can't be that fired up if he was surely he'd be winning by KO R1.
If they do fight Jones beats him again though but a lot more convincingly.
R1 KO of Juicehead Jones is reserved for Rumble Johnson. Gus is just keeping it real.

Really? It's gonna take you that long? If it goes that late I'm thinking of another decision.

You guys are way too hard on gus. Title shot gus is one of the funnest guys to watch and thats what we are gonna get.

I rewatched Gus's fight with Glover the other day and Gus looked like an absolute world-beater in it. Just making excellent reads, timing every strike very well, landing accurately, great cardio, good at finding range. The only problem is I'm not sure how much of this can be chalked up to Gus improving and how much of it can be chalked up to Glover being predictable, slow, and punchy. Either way, I think that's the best Gus has ever looked, and Jones off the roids (against OSP) looked quite flat, so we'll see.

I was going to like that but...... Cyrille Diabate and Jimi Manuwa so 2-4 soon to be 2-5?
I was pretty sure he had fought Jimi too, lol, but why to I remember Cyrille being a white dude. The french striker that also fought Shogun? Has my memory completely failed me here!

EDIT: Realised as soon as I hit post it probably would have been smarter to have just Googled that rather than ask you but whatever, lol.

Great to see the goat fighting a top 3 guy. At this point in fedora career he was fighting japan pro wrasslers

Back