Finally! Gif Proof of Conor McGregor Running for a Full Minute Out of 5 Rounds for UFC202 in 6 Gifs

You know that injury excuse was total bullshit right? About as legit as Conor's staff infection before the first fight. And leg kicks? Really? He's always been weak to those. And with game planning, when has he ever Ben known to do that? But even then, you're still wrong. He tried going to the body and clinching with Conor to wear him out.

Dude Nate ain't this super special dude he is a top 6~8 in LW and excels depending on match ups.

He is a character, he is fun, he comes to fight, he talks back, good boxing, good BJJ but he is a Diaz brother that means you can: a) leg kicks b) wrestling c) point fight him the good old run and gun tactic like Condit.

Reality of the situation is he smoked Conor the first time and then in the second time Conor either draw the fight or lost it in my opinion.. but Vegas, but Dana and co if it's close be sure it goes to Conor because he makes the most money just look at the Floyd fight that wouldn't be possible if the judges gave 3 rounds to Nate.

Big freaking deal he game planned a Diaz bro.. spent 300k on a training camp for some leg kicks, cardio workout and a better tactic and pacing.

If you are happy with that 'victory' good for you.

Enjoy the weekend you get to see Conor fight again.

He definitely ran in that fight, like a gazelle :) Guess who was the lion
"Ran"

0.jpg

Why are there gifs of Conor walking? TS so unathletic he doesn't even know what running looks like

uuw4iKBZuerqU.gif
13rAVaFrumhUjK.gif
RqQF6BzaGgyXe.gif
efd4PI9JM812w.gif
opLdP3xvMMTQI.gif
GATiiFDOC1da8.gif

Ppl have said Conor Ran he didn't run, some have said, it wasn't even 20seconds of running. Well I have always said those gifs sucked b/c I didn't make em, now I know they really sucked because not only did i find 20seconds of Conor Running, I found an entire minute.

What I consider Running? his eyes, if Conors eyes are not on Nate, then he is running away.

what a bitch

Too bad Diaz can't pivot and hit him like Mayweather did when he did the same duck and run move.

Mayweather has NEVER done what Conor did. Conor went into full on jog mode, with his back to the opponent, and eyes off the opponent.
Mayweather has moved a lot in fights, but not once will you find him doing something like that.

Mayweather turned his back to conor many times and waited for the ref to reset them.

He litterally made moves several times that would get the judge to bail him out.

Yeah, you're definitly right.... not.

This is a great strategy to avoid Khabib's takedowns

Need an example watch any Mayweather fight in the last 10 years.

Floyd ducks under, pivots and is facing his opponent on the other side. He doesn't ever turn his back and run to reset. Find me ONE example (i know you don't actually watch or know Boxing) of Floyd doing that.

Pernell Whitaker would have been a better example

Yep, in any gym they would tell you it's a no-no to literally turn your back to your opponent and take your eyes off him. Colon was shook
Pernell Whitaker did it all the time, but he was mainly just being a dick to his opponent

Diaz got dropped like 4 times by a guy that just ran from him.

Sad.

Someone has never watched a full mayweather fight. Its common for boxers to evade, turn reset....you see it in pretty much every boxing fight. Conor was tired and doing it slower...but neither fighter was running or chasing...its not like nate was forcing him to do anything?

Find a gif of Floyd casually strolling away from his opponent with his hands on his hips

I'm not even a Conor hater, I'm usually defending him. But people who justify this crap are ridiculous. It should be a point deduction to be honest.

Yeah, so? Conor did what was needed for him to win the fight. It was one hell of a fight though and a totally fair decision. How many people were giving him any chances in a rematch again? Yet, he took the fight at 170 knowing that Diaz was the worst stylistic matchup for him. Facing a taller fighter with iron chin takes a whole lot of energy, which is a known Conor's weakness. (even more so than his tdd/bjj, I would argue). Name one 155lbs fighter not named Diaz who would've made it past rd2.

Back