Finally! Gif Proof of Conor McGregor Running for a Full Minute Out of 5 Rounds for UFC202 in 6 Gifs

If roles were reversed and Nate turned his back and ran away from Conor that much then won a close decision Conor fans would never let it go.

Case and point: Conor fans posting a gif of Diaz mockingly running from MJ in a fight he was handily winning and never gassed in. Talk about fucking grasping.

GATiiFDOC1da8.gif

This is a joke to have happen in a pro fight.

One minute in a twenty five minute fight and McGregor haters still claim he ' ran the whole fight '

Just rewatched it again just now and scored it:

1-Conor 10-9
2-Conor 10-9
3-Nate 10-8
4-Draw 10-10
5-Nate 10-9

Nate Diaz got robbed as he said when Joe interviewed him the UFC and the MMA community can't have someone like him ruining their WWEesque plans for Conor.

Conor won the 1st 2 rounds both 10-9 then the 3rd round was at least 10-8 for Nate because of the running...if Conor didn't run to buy time then he would have been finished late in that round....good call by that one judge...but the 4th round was a draw 10-10 while Nate won the 5th round 10-9

Nate won 48-47

Mcgregor gassed and running..

Nothing new here.

Mcgassed/Mcrunner and also Mctapped is already used since many time.

It was running. It was also resetting, but it was running, literally jogging away from Nate.
If an elite boxer ever did that, he would be crucified.
By that logic Holly Holm was running away from Ronda when she ducked that left hook in the second round when Ronda fell to her knee.

What I consider Running? his eyes, if Conors eyes are not on Nate, then he is running away.

So that would be why in half your gifs his eyes are on nate?

He was clearly exhausted and running from the exchanges trying to catch his breath

Yes, because thats what most people do when they are exhausted...

run to catch their breath

ive found that countless times, when im exhausted and out of breath, a quick jog sorts it out no problem..

I am laughing at the "but he knocked Nate down 3 times" excuse..

Yeah, he had his usual 7-8 minutes of looking great, then went into survival mode, which included several instances of actual running.

His performance in the second half of the fight was so poor, that even with those three knockdowns, he only managed a majority decision, ending the fight on his back, gassed out and eating punches.

Who gives a crap lmao. He won the fight and dropped Diaz multiple times, then used his feet to by some time for 1 minute of a 25 minute fight. He was in their banging for the other 24 mins. I swear these haters are looking for any little thing to discredit a sucessful fighter they dont like.

Exactly, Conor won; Diaz fans should just accept it and shut the fuck up; stop being in denial about a fight Diaz lost......

..................kinda EXACTLY like Conor fans after the first Nate fight, right?

(But... but... but Conor was winning until he lost derp)

I am laughing at the "but he knocked Nate down 3 times" excuse..

Yeah, he had his usual 7-8 minutes of looking great, then went into survival mode, which included several instances of actual running.

His performance in the second half of the fight was so poor, that even with those three knockdowns, he only managed a majority decision, ending the fight on his back, gassed out and eating punches.

Conor looked shit in 2nd half of that fight, Nate was bullying him; look at their respective body language/reactions after the final bell- Nate was celebrating, Conor looked deflated.

I'm not saying Nate won; but I'm not agreeing Conor won - even if he did, he won it by a cunt hair.

Time to move on....

Just rewatched it again just now and scored it:

1-Conor 10-9
2-Conor 10-9
3-Nate 10-8
4-Draw 10-10
5-Nate 10-9

Nate Diaz got robbed as he said when Joe interviewed him the UFC and the MMA community can't have someone like him ruining their WWEesque plans for Conor.

Conor won the 1st 2 rounds both 10-9 then the 3rd round was at least 10-8 for Nate because of the running...if Conor didn't run to buy time then he would have been finished late in that round....good call by that one judge...but the 4th round was a draw 10-10 while Nate won the 5th round 10-9

Nate won 48-47
I scored the fight similarly, only I scored round three at 10-9, producing a draw.

I've also seen fair arguments for the 4th going to McGregor, while some have argued for a 10-8 in the 3rd. Shifting around the points, you could produce a winner in either direction, but I don't think it was a robbery.

Yeah, so he ran for some of the Nate fight.

He wasn't running from Nate, he was actually working on his cardio for the Alvarez fight. That's how next-level he is, he knew the Alvarez fight would be a quick turn-around so he made the most of lulls in the action to do a little jogging. Apparently he also did his tax return on the stool between rounds. Amazing.

Yes, because thats what most people do when they are exhausted...

run to catch their breath

ive found that countless times, when im exhausted and out of breath, a quick jog sorts it out no problem..

Cmon Dimspace you're better than that. Is the other option flinging punches and dodging punches? Pretty sure a jog is less exhausting than that

Cmon Dimspace you're better than that. Is the other option flinging punches and dodging punches? Pretty sure a jog is less exhausting than that

no, the other option i grapplefuck and hang on

Back