Fighters Who just Shut you up/proved you wrong

Physical altercations? Never heard of this before.

I don't see an octagon around them. This is legal assault.

GarbrandDillashaw-TUF-1024x683.jpg

Bisping all the time

good thread TS .
I wouldn't say the fighters shut me up but sure shocked me with their respective win are .
Cody v Cruz
TJ v Barao
Bisping V Rockhold
Weidman V Silva
although he didn't win Gus v Jones was more competitive then I thought it would be .
Barberena V Alves

For Sherdog as a collective, a majority of Conor's fights. It's ironic because the first Diaz fight is really the only one that everyone unanimously agreed that Conor would win. And he lost that one. Then in the second fight it was like, "he has no way of winning, he will retire by the end of the year."
What? Almost everyone said Nate said would take him down and submit him easily. Only the fangirls thought Conor stood any chance of winning.

Bisping over Rockhold I had wrong big time. Can't say nothing now about Bisping.

Joanna Jedrzejckzfhdzsgszg however you spell and say her name. I thought she was only going to defend the belt once before somebody took her down and pounded her out but she is now on her 5th or 6th defense and looking great and tough doing it.

Werdum when he beat Cain. I thought he would lose to any top 5 fighter despite great wins against mid-level and over-the-prime fighters.

Bisping vs Salt-hold.

Before that fight I always referred to Mike as the "Gatekeeper of Gatekeepers".

Teh Count socked Luke AND myself straight in the mouf and shut us the F up.

giphy.gif
Arm Barbarian with another solid post as always. Couldn't agree with you more, dude. This one shut me the hell up about Bisping. I thought he had absolutely NO chance and he dismantled Rockhold.

Arm Barbarian with another solid post as always. Couldn't agree with you more, dude. This one shut me the hell up about Bisping. I thought he had absolutely NO chance and he dismantled Rockhold.
And MW suffers greatly under his rule.

Conor vs. Eddie. I really believed Eddie would be able to mount some kind of offense to challenge McGod, not win, but at least make it a challenge. Boy was I wrong.

Dillashaw vs Barao. Mostly every single MMA outlet had Barao running through TJ, and so did I.

Back