Fighters who just DESERVE(D) to have their asses beat

When competing Jones hasn't done anything egregious or unprofessional.

084.png
Like egregious eye gouging? Maybe you should watch a couple of his fights before talking about them

I'm pretty sure he hasn't weighed in under 250 since Leaner II. I'm almost positive it was AFTER the Darwin fight where he bulked way up and was 264 and doing all kinds of powerlifting.
nah. check the kongo fight he was huge...unleds im remembering wrong. you may be correct. either way its funny considering a "small hw" like cain wen on to wreck lesnar. mir thought the way to combat all the big 265 HWs that were coming in was to bulk up himself...he was probably better off just working on his skills and staying around 245

Quite possibly the most ridiculous post ever.

"Awwwwww, he just needs time to GROW. He's just not mature yet. Lets all give him 5 years to grow up then we'll judge him."

GTFO of here with that bullshit.
IT was a joke, you obviously don’t know about the Sherdog jokes about Erick Silva.

Don’t get offended, it’s a silly old Sherdog joke that went right over your head.

nah. check the kongo fight he was huge...unleds im remembering wrong. you may be correct. either way its funny considering a "small hw" like cain wen on to wreck lesnar. mir thought the way to combat all the big 265 HWs that were coming in was to bulk up himself...he was probably better off just working on his skills and staying around 245

Yeah I agree. But honestly the motorcycle accident really stole a lot of the potential Mir had. They were saying he'd never walk without a limp, forget ever fighting. You could tell after that that his fluidity of movement was way worse, less explosive with his grappling transitions, slower, etc.

He actually ended up making quite a good career for himself given he was so close to being done for good. No clue how good he could have been had he not jacked his leg up so badly in that wreck.

Like egregious eye gouging? Maybe you should watch a couple of his fights before talking about them

Nothing that many other fighters did, Liddell and CroCop regularly did.

Anderson. Arguably the most disrespectful and fake fighter in the sport

Junie Brownings brother. Can't remember his name but he was a pest

Why do I feel like after reading this that you have a lot more guys you wouldn't mind seeing catch a beating? I'm not saying you're petty, but you have a pretty solid variety of reasons for not liking guys.

Nah, I think that's about it for the moment

Back