Fighters who just DESERVE(D) to have their asses beat

GearSolidMetal said:
You're conveniently leaving out the fact the worst ref in the sport's history restarted the fight after a bullshit call.

I'm not even a Lesnar fan, but even his haters were criticizing Mazagatti for that one.

4-5 shots my arse, pal. You can't even count!! And the 1 or two that did hit him there were because of Mir's rolling around, and aren't a penalty. Riddle me this, Batman how many times have you seen a fighter get penalized a point for that?

There were 3 minimum plus 2 more borderline. And yeah guys are moving when they are on the mat getting punched. That's kinda...what they do. But Mir never totally turned his head the other way to where punches aimed at his face were then hitting the back of his head. Do I think Brock was purposefully targeting the back of the head? Of course not. But he did land there. And fair or not, if you land a few shots there, you might get a warning or even have the fight temporarily stopped.

As for the point deduction, yeah, that was stupid. I'm not sure of your point? Did I miss where the fight went to the cards and Brock lost a decision because of that point deduction? I could have sworn he tapped to a kneebar a minute or so after the standup...PAL.

Any Colton Smith shouts yet?

UFC was just way too easy for the guy

original

ezgif.com-resize-10.gif

That's just as bad, he was offering to touch feet as a show of respect and his opponent cheapshoted him.

There were 3 minimum plus 2 more borderline. And yeah guys are moving when they are on the mat getting punched. That's kinda...what they do. But Mir never totally turned his head the other way to where punches aimed at his face were then hitting the back of his head. Do I think Brock was purposefully targeting the back of the head? Of course not. But he did land there. And fair or not, if you land a few shots there, you might get a warning or even have the fight temporarily stopped.

As for the point deduction, yeah, that was stupid. I'm not sure of your point? Did I miss where the fight went to the cards and Brock lost a decision because of that point deduction? I could have sworn he tapped to a kneebar a minute or so after the standup...PAL.
My point is, that Mir was rolling around and the shots weren't to the back of his head, and you agreed with me that the point deduction was stupid

My point is, that Mir was rolling around and the shots weren't to the back of his head, and you agreed with me that the point deduction was stupid

Mir was moving his head, but the responsibility in general is still on the one throwing the punch to avoid hitting the back of the head. No, Brock was not TRYING to do it. But he did, and the pause was warranted. Did it matter? I don't think so, since as I pointed out, Mir was just fine. Took NONE of the time Mazz was going to give him to recover, wanted to start fighting again right away.

Yes, the point deduction was idiotic. I have no idea what Mazz was doing or thinking. He's a terrible ref. But that didn't affect the outcome of the fight at all.

Def joe son. Anderson did after he started disrespecting every opponent showing off his dodge skill.

Others have stated it and I came to say it. Paul Harris by far. Can’t stand the guy. I enjoyed belcher whooping his ass though I feel like he deserved to get beat on some more.

99% of the time I respect the people stepping into the cage (even if they’re phony JJ) but that guy just seemed like a piece of hot garbage.

Kalib Starnes vs. Nate Quarry. Kalib deserved to have his ass kicked in that fight and should have gotten a suspension or fine for that bullshit. I aint no fighter, but I coulda ran around the ring like he did. Disgraceful.

Stipe because he's annoying . He thinks he's the greatest HW of all time, but he's only beat past prime fighters. He did an interview where he came of as he was God's gift to the world.. pre-modona esque.
Dc also annoying. He's a crybaby, and bully type guy. He talks smack to fighters at weigh-ins, but calls it disrespectful when it's done to him. Thats why i was glad jones wooped him.

Weak.

Overeem vs. Silva, no doubt.

Overeem spoke a truck load of shit prior the fight, got the best HW KO ever.

I had no idea who these guys were at first but it was Jim Alers v Jason Knight. Alers walked right up Jason Knight and tried to get in Jason's face during his walkin. Knight looked furious and beat the crap out of him for it. No idea why it was a split decision

Let us start with the most obvious one and get it out of the way: Ronda Rousey.

OL7wTLU.gif

I'm feeling the same with Joanna Jędrzejczyk. She had it coming against Rose, and she deserves to get ktfo again, imo.

What do you say, lads? What fighters deserve to get their asses beat? What fighters had their asses beat and deserved it?
Triggered by confident females.

I wouldn't exactly say 'deserved' but Clay Guida shooting on Thiago Tavares like 20 seconds into their fight when both guys were dry, was stupidity. He deserved it for being so stupid

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back