Fighters who just DESERVE(D) to have their asses beat

sirmorbach

These violent delights have violent ends
@Black
Reaction score
Let us start with the most obvious one and get it out of the way: Ronda Rousey.

OL7wTLU.gif

I'm feeling the same with Joanna Jędrzejczyk. She had it coming against Rose, and she deserves to get ktfo again, imo.

What do you say, lads? What fighters deserve to get their asses beat? What fighters had their asses beat and deserved it?

Bisping/Hendo 1. The amount of shit Bisping said in the lead up and to have him finished by Hendo like that, made my day.

Good start TS. Agree on Bisping. I'd say anyone who reaches junie Browning level of douche deserves an ass whooping. More recently I'd say Cody deserved an ass whooping, and I like the guy.

Bisping/Hendo 1. The amount of shit Bisping said in the lead up and to have him finished by Hendo like that, made my day.
Good start TS. Agree on Bisping. I'd say anyone who reaches junie Browning level of douche deserves an ass whooping. More recently I'd say Cody deserved an ass whooping, and I like the guy.

I love Bisping, he's definitely one of my favourite fighters.

But I can TOTALLY see your point. lol.

Cain deserved to get whooped by Werdum for holding up the heavyweight division for 5 years with his injuries and rematches. That shit needed to end

i remember jordan mein was putting a decent beating on thiago alves. then for some reason he does a standing somersault showboating, only to get body kick Tko'd like 2 seconds later

i like jordan mein but that was weird

Brock does. Im the first to advocate for PEDs, they should be legal for all IMO, but for him to just roll in without testing with complete unabashed arrogance, beat hunt, collect the cash and then fail. And now is in talks to fight in the UFC again and no one cares. He deserves a Cain like beating.

After listening to Guillard talk for about two minutes on tuf there was no way i couldn't root fot him to get trucked everytime he stepped in the cage

Still my #1 MMA event, ever.

Speaking of UFC100, Mir absolutely deserved to get his ass beat after his fluke win after beating Lesnar the first time, and then Big Nog afterward.

I don't even hate the bloke, but Werdum deserved to get ktfo by Stipe. For (i) rushing into him like a fucking amateur, and especially (ii) for that stupid "troll" face he kept doing for the cameras.

Cmon man cut him some slack.
When you’re really young you make immature mistakes. Give him some time to grow. He won’t be a poor sport like that as he gets older and more mature.

Colby Covington
Michael Bisping
Joanna J
Jon Jones
Conor McGregor

Cmon man cut him some slack.
When you’re really young you make immature mistakes. Give him some time to grow. He won’t be a poor sport like that as he gets older and more mature.
Juvenile Erick was just playing a prank, similar to thousands of kids who play pranks on other kids around the world.
1330628854_kid_stone_soccer_ball_kick_prank.gif

Back