Fighters who have knocked out someone 5 inches or more taller than them?

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
John Lineker 5'3 ko'd Michael Mcdonald 5'8
Chad Mendes 5'6 tko'd Cody McKenzie 6'0
Everyone Struve has lost via ko to

435f60f0c76e23e68edf293d7814ed73--always-remember-remember-this.jpg

Platinum Mike Perry 5'10 knocked out Hyun Gi Liu 6'3. He was 3 times PMP's size, mad respect for him on taking on the bigger man

lqrcd9f.gif

Balboa vs Drago is the most extreme disparity I can think of.

5'4" Mighty Mouse knocked out 5'10" Cejudo (hair included)

Dont remember his height but patrick cote knocking out. 6'6 kendall grove. (Jorge rivera when he kod him too ) pretty sure christian morecraft musta had some height on pat barry when barry kod him

Nelson, Hunt, Overeem, Brown, Dos Santos vs Struve

Man, just looking at those rankings on the bottom takes me way back. LW used to have some ridiculous hype.

Gotta respect Eddie Alverez. Only guy on that list still putting it in for the team.

Last edited:
Jones is really like 6 inches taller. Cormier isn't 5'11 like the UFC claims he was always listed at 5'10.

Look at Mark Hunt's record. The guy is somewhere in the 5'10 range and fought at HW level kickboxing/k1/ so most guys he has beaten let alone tko/ko are in the 6'2 or higher range. In mma half the guys he has k.o. are 6'4 or 6'3 I swear.

And yeah look at Struve and all the people that knocked him out.

Last edited:
Man, just looking at those rankings on the bottom takes me way back. LW used to have some ridiculous hype.

I noticed Diego Sanchez, I think this was the time around he fought BJ Penn and that was the Penn that trained with that crazy old guy who got his conditioning to a new level.

I noticed Diego Sanchez, I think this was the time around he fought BJ Penn and that was the Penn that trained with that crazy old guy who got his conditioning to a new level.
Motivated Penn was something special, man. I still think to this day, no one at LW beats a prime MOTIVATED Penn.

Back