Fighters who have failed 3 or more drug tests

GloryOfIran

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The ones I can think of are Jones, Barnett, probably Diaz and I think Matt Riddle. Any others?

Vitor surely.

Chael P. Sonnen (R), the Oregon Gangster, is the king of failed tests. I think he's only failed twice, but he failed for four substances in one of those tests. Boss.

Chael Sonnen did not fail any test. The tests failed Chael Sonnen.

Chael P. bless.

And the P stands for Perfection.

When Jones said he wanted to break every record in MMA and the UFC, I wasn't expecting him to include Barnett's legacy.

That coke test never should have happened.

Chael P. Sonnen (R), the Oregon Gangster, is the king of failed tests. I think he's only failed twice, but he failed for four substances in one of those tests. Boss.

In Strikeforce, Adam Smith failed for nandrolone, stanozolol, weed and cocaine at the same time. I think he still got the record for most banned substances at once.

Nope failed 3 times, failed for his fight against Anderson, failed before the fight against Wanderlei (wand ran from the test), then failed when the fight with Wanderlei was cancelled and he was rebooked to fight Vitor.

Jones should only have 2 failed tests, the coke test should have never happened and never been released.

In Strikeforce, Adam Smith failed for nandrolone, stanozolol, weed and cocaine at the same time. I think he still got the record for most banned substances at once.
I didn't think that Strikeforce even drug tested. Look at Bobby Lashley.

That was great. He went on TV to bash Wand for ducking the test, but then he fails for a measly 2 banned substances soon after. So he goes back on and says it was a legit medical treatment and that it should get cleared up. Then proceeds to fail for like 4 banned substances, loses the FS1 job, and retires.

Went out like a gangster if you ask me.

Yeah but the invisible hand slipped all those substances into his drinks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back