Fighters who have failed 3 or more drug tests

That coke test never should have happened.
One thing is for certain, Sherdog never disappoints. Comments like this are what keep me coming back, I need the lulz on a daily basis.

So, are you implying he should have gotten away with it?

So that's how Jones managed to run away from the police so fast.
on that sprint horse diet. coke is also one of the best contact painkillers, having a numb nose has to help when getting punched in the face.

One thing is for certain, Sherdog never disappoints. Comments like this are what keep me coming back, I need the lulz on a daily basis.

So, are you implying he should have gotten away with it?
shows a lack of understanding of drugs. coke is one of the best performance enhancing drugs available. it just show up really easily.

shows a lack of understanding of drugs. coke is one of the best performance enhancing drugs available. it just show up really easily.
Exactly, which is why I am asking the original commenter to clarify exactly what he was saying. It also heavily dulls the pain.

Anyone who saw Scarface understands this.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Sherk-Franca is the only fight where both fighters tested positive. Only title fight anyway.

The ones I can think of are Jones, Barnett, probably Diaz and I think Matt Riddle. Any others?
Jones has 3, though the cocaine one really shouldn't have been tested for.
Barnett has 4, all for exactly what you'd expect.
Diaz has 4, 3 for weed and 1 for not telling USADA where he was well over a year after his last fight.
And you can probably add Vitor, with 3. Pride, TRT abuse with NSAC, and the test the UFC brushed under the rug vs. Jones.

Riddle has 2.

Last edited:
The correct answer is this man...

BARNETT_JOSH.png

In Strikeforce, Adam Smith failed for nandrolone, stanozolol, weed and cocaine at the same time. I think he still got the record for most banned substances at once.
Jason Winthers had 4, and Adam Hunter had 5. Guido Cannetti technically tested positive for 5 substances, but 2 of them were stanozolol metabolites. He got off reasonably light (10 months) for taking the worst supplement ever.

Back