Fighters who have failed 3 or more drug tests

Same with marijuana yet Nick got banned from MMA for it.
Nick was tested in competition. Jones was tested a month before his fight. Nick's ban was bullshit, but the two aren't comparable.

Ken has only failed twice, but I'm reasonably sure he's the only guy who's failed a test in his own promotion.

Jason Winthers had 4, and Adam Hunter had 5. Guido Cannetti technically tested positive for 5 substances, but 2 of them were stanozolol metabolites. He got off reasonably light (10 months) for taking the worst supplement ever.

Guido Canetti always reminded me of a low budget Leo Messi. Same country, so maybe not a coincidence.

guido-cannetti-ufc-190-1000.jpg

Lionel-Messi-12.jpg

Though...Messi could be a low budget Liam Neesom, now that I think about it:

giphy.gif

Jones failed 2 tests

on that sprint horse diet. coke is also one of the best contact painkillers, having a numb nose has to help when getting punched in the face.
More like having a numb face when getting punched in the nose, but no, coke isn't good to be on in a pro fight.

Chael P. Sonnen (R), the Oregon Gangster, is the king of failed tests. I think he's only failed twice, but he failed for four substances in one of those tests. Boss.

Thats cause Chael never goes half assed, be the best or be nothing, take 10 substances or take none!

Back