Fighters that you like to watch fighting, but can't stand to hear them talking

Better question would be: who do you *like* to hear talking?

My answer would be Bas Rutten.

Let's just say, the Diaz's are best kept short and sweet on the mic.

GOAT Interviews...

"Naw iz timi to warr
I cant talke two muche,
No... I cant talke...

Ryan Gracie iz chiken...
Evrybodi knowz I beat him in 15 sec.
He iz chiken...""

View attachment 410129

Bro did you see him at UFC 226 when Costa won and at the end of his post fight interview with Rogan, Wallid wanted to say something but they had already cut off the microphone! Those dumb motherfuckers (WME) don't even know what is good for business! Just giving 30 seconds of mic time to Walld could turn Borrachinha into a superstar. In this situation, i wish they would go the pro wrestling route and just let the manager do all the speaking for the fighter here, like a Paul Heyman or Paul Bearer. Costa just needs to smash people and stand there and look tough while Wallid speaks for him. Better deal for everyone all around.

Darren Till because scouser. All the morons thanking "our lord savious Jesus Christ" etc. Religion is for idiots and no god would love someone who fights for money.

Bro did you see him at UFC 226 when Costa won and at the end of his post fight interview with Rogan, Wallid wanted to say something but they had already cut off the microphone! Those dumb motherfuckers (WME) don't even know what is good for business! Just giving 30 seconds of mic time to Walld could turn Borrachinha into a superstar. In this situation, i wish they would go the pro wrestling route and just let the manager do all the speaking for the fighter here, like a Paul Heyman or Paul Bearer. Costa just needs to smash people and stand there and look tough while Wallid speaks for him. Better deal for everyone all around.
Hmmm...imho, they´re not ready for the Wallid Shit...

ben.gif

wallid_real.gif

ben.gif

They should put Wallid into Aerobic Trainer´s place...

Last edited:
Tony Ferguson
This is the definite answer.

I‘d feed my firstborn to a pack of hungry snails and listen to her cries while eating a bowl full of a crack addict‘s poo rather than having to hear one more sentence from his mouth.

Fuck I would join ISIS and suicide bomb my own family rather than reading a single word from his lips over a laggy Skype connection on mute via a 56k modem.

Can we all agree that Derek Lewis is hilarious? When he is on Helwani, he kills me on a regular basis.

Last time he called from a Best Buy sitting on a sofa or something and was super serious about the Ngannou fight.

colby covington's attempts at trash talk make me want to throw a boomerang at him

Mark Hunt because most of the time he opens his mouth it's all about him being a victim once again.

JJ, she is just bigheaded, stupid, arrogant and incredibly nasty. Just like Hillary Clinton a very sore loser, both were thought of as unbeatable.

I agree.

But I think we can all also agree that we need subtitles on the screen for any interview with Stipe Miocic. I'm not sure why they don't ever provide that man with a translator. Is he speaking Croatian???
They should bring in Cro Cop as his translator

Better question would be: who do you *like* to hear talking?

My answer would be Bas Rutten.

Derrick Lewis. Best post fight interviews in UFC history, I legitimately hurt myself laughing during his "where's Ronda's fine ass at?" interview. <45>

You must be new to Prize Fighting.

There is no prize fighting without promotion and marketing. UFC would be dead, because nobody just watches fight. People care about personalities and feuds, and those have been an integral part of prize fighting since the London prize ring days. Only ignorant fools would say otherwise.

As a person who is actually interested in and has been practicing martial arts for my whole life, I mainly(about 90%) care about the fights and watching the best fighters in the world display their skills.

But most of you nerds can't relate I guess.

Already mentioned but its gotta be Tony Ferguson. When he recycled Rowdy Roddy Piper's chewing gum line, it was a low point for all of MMA. Great fighter though.

Read my sig and weep for me.

Back