Fighters that you like to watch fighting, but can't stand to hear them talking

Lol

Look at all these losers that are saying “I don’t like any trash talk. I love sportsmanship.” Fishing for likes.

Boring lifeless scrubs.

Good guy Christian Jon Jones was unbearable.

"Hey pussy, are you still there?" "I beat you after a weekend of cocaine," Jon Jones is fantastic.

Al Iaquinta is the best on the mic. He does everything he can to torpedo his career by pissing off every one of his bosses, but still gets fights.

True. Many of them are bad interviews, but one Brazilian makes up for all of that...

<{outtahere}>

GOAT Interviews...

"Naw iz timi to warr
I cant talke two muche,
No... I cant talke...

Ryan Gracie iz chiken...
Evrybodi knowz I beat him in 15 sec.
He iz chiken...""

Wallid (2).gif

I like watching Cyborg destroy chicks but her interviews are the worst. Always bitching and moaning about something, it's always everyone else's fault, threatening to retire etc.

Nobody. I commend anyone for trying to trash talk, no matter how bad or cringey.
You must love WWE. I'm on the exact opposite of the scale. I hate trash talk. I like humble, skilled fighters who show what they can do instead twll us what they can do..

A lot of them. Guys like Rockhold are great fighters, exciting to watch. But shit like this

Can completely put me off a guy like that

1st thing that came to mind. Bisping got him so good here. Made him look like a joke.

You must love WWE. I'm on the exact opposite of the scale. I hate trash talk. I like humble, skilled fighters who show what they can do instead twll us what they can do..

You must be new to Prize Fighting.

There is no prize fighting without promotion and marketing. UFC would be dead, because nobody just watches fight. People care about personalities and feuds, and those have been an integral part of prize fighting since the London prize ring days. Only ignorant fools would say otherwise.

Like others said, 99%.

Sure, you have a Barnett, a Cruz, a Joe Schilling, a Michael Chandler, a Matt Brown and a few more and that's it!

with stipe i always change speed to 0.75x on youtube if am curious about certain things he has to say.he has dat kinda lazy fast way of talking

Fighters are more than just pieces of meat, they are
people too.

Guess a lot of people just watch for the sweaty half nekkid men grinding and pounding each other out in a cold dirty steel cage.

I agree.

But I think we can all also agree that we need subtitles on the screen for any interview with Stipe Miocic. I'm not sure why they don't ever provide that man with a translator. Is he speaking Croatian???
He's obviously speaking authentic frontier gibberish.

Conor, Weidman, Adesanya, Nick and Nate Diaz, and garbrandt.

Back