Fighters that you like to watch fighting, but can't stand to hear them talking

Conor for sure, not a fan of him but I do really like his fighting style. Cheap lines, bragging about money and creating annoying catchphrases that his drones copy and throw out at every opportunity (who the fuck is that guy, you'll do nothing, I am boxing etc....)

As a person who is actually interested in and has been practicing martial arts for my whole life, I mainly(about 90%) care about the fights and watching the best fighters in the world display their skills.

But most of you nerds can't relate I guess.

277081_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Ui-Que-Medo_1600x1200_400x400.jpg

Lol

Look at all these losers that are saying “I don’t like any trash talk. I love sportsmanship.” Fishing for likes.

Boring lifeless scrubs.
"My sports watching doesn't have enough fake drama in it to catch my attention."
-A retard

You must be new to Prize Fighting.

There is no prize fighting without promotion and marketing. UFC would be dead, because nobody just watches fight. People care about personalities and feuds, and those have been an integral part of prize fighting since the London prize ring days. Only ignorant fools would say otherwise.

It's not said enough, but Ali was a douche. And yeah, I do watch it for that, so it's ignorant for you to say otherwise like you did. I'm not ignorant to how personality sells though, just cuz I don't like it.

All the morons thanking "our lord savious Jesus Christ" etc. Religion is for idiots and no god would love someone who fights for money.
Ah, that Christ shit is the worst. So fuckin blind, and no one wants to hear it.

For me? Ferguson to the fullest. Incredibly exciting and unorthodox in the cage. Way too much Corey Hart outside of it

Tony Ferguson. He is such a awesome fun and exciting fighter to watch, one of my favorites to watch, he is very creative. But his personality is just so strange, and he is a very intense and difficult person.

Most of them, I really couldn't give two fucks what they have to say.

Colby at the moment. His schtick is so transparent and he's calling the cops when anyone checks him.

Anyone who thanks Jesus after a fight. I'm pretty sure the God of the bible wouldn't approve of you beating another guy into cte.

Back