*Fighters that are trapped between two weight classes*

There are many women stuck between SW, and BW. The UFC is in serious need of FLW.

There are a few women that could become champ at 125. I can't wait to see what happens when they add the division.

And Gastelum fucked himself by not being a pro, and making weight. So, I have no sympathy for him.

Wrestled in high school and trained Kempo. Never got fat enough to have to cut weight. It's not that hard.

That translates to: you dabbled in wrestling and never tasted top competition. There is not a single county,district, regional, state, national champ that doesn't cut weight. And I'm sure they don't allow themselves to get fat, in or off season.

And really? Kempo?

RDA is a very fine example.

People don't realize what an enormous jump in weight 15lbs is in combat sports.

Tweeners, not enough fighters for a weight class inbetween those divisions.

There are many women stuck between SW, and BW. The UFC is in serious need of FLW.

There are a few women that could become champ at 125. I can't wait to see what happens when they add the division.

And Gastelum fucked himself by not being a pro, and making weight. So, I have no sympathy for him.

Yea most of the women are tweeners too. Disagree with Kelvin a bit, yes he should be more disciplined but there really should a different weight class for guys who are kinda stuck in the middle

That translates to: you dabbled in wrestling and never tasted top competition. There is not a single county,district, regional, state, national champ that doesn't cut weight. And I'm sure they don't allow themselves to get fat, in or off season.

And really? Kempo?
Yeah. My friend Brian won state. He also won mma championship belts at lower circuits. He never cut weight while wrestling or fighting. Some people don't feel the need to almost kill themselves for a size advantage. Frankie Edgar would be a perfect example.

And yes, Kempo. Put your hands on me and I'll gladly show you some joint manipulations that will have you crying like a bitch and put you in the hospital if I so choose.

Took my 12 year old nephew to Kempo once. Seemed pretty legit.

Too heavy for one, too small for the next one.

¿Other than Gastelum?

I'll say RDA is too small for WW, but hard weight cut for LW.

Any others?
They are in the right weight classes it's just that other big guys are afraid to go up

I'm not sure there are any who a significantly hindered by being too small or too big... 10, 15 and 20lbs are big jumps but I don't think they are so far apart that someone wouldn't fit in any of them. Back when there was just lightweighr for the smaller guys that was a big problem, but I reckon they have their bases covered now.

John Dodson. He can make both 125 and 135 pretty easy, it's just about finding the one where he has more chances to become champ

Back