Fighters beaten so badly you could never look at them the same after...

Joe "Daddy" Stevenson's face after his fight with Penn changed my view on Joe... and it's basically the first thing that comes to mind when someone mentions his name now

BJ Tiptoeing vs I think it was Edgar and I knew his career was over....

Rashad vs Machida.... I had my money on Machida, but I never dreamed that an undefeated belt holder would get completely dunked on like that.

The JDS/ Cain 2+3 fights made me genuinely concerned for JDS's long term health.

Nog getting his arm broken by Mir really shattered my image of Nog still being any kind of contender.

and every time I see Mir's face, I think about the 28 unanswered punches SHANE freaking Carwin was allowed to throw before the fight was finally stopped.... Legit thought Frank was going to have brain damage or be dead after that.

All 3 of Fedor's loses (Werdum, Bigfoot, Hendo) each had their own impact.... Ok, he lost to Werdum via triangle... Fedor isn't usually sloppy but he can come back.... Ok, he lost to bigfoot, he's just on the downswing of his career and can't hang with a giant freak of nature anymore... He can always fight smaller guys... And then he lost to Hendo... and yeah it was just a nail in the coffin.

Back