Fighters beaten so badly you could never look at them the same after...

928c595377d4bf59e6928a4f93cf3e9a49d96ce7.gif

Watching Shogun get ground out and stopped by Forrest forever changed my image of him.

He was never the monster from the Pride GP again after that for me.

Never look at the same way? Well, we never got a look at all until her fist match and it was against Shevchenko. How will that girls G meter ever get back to center after 300-2 strikes?

She took everyone of them but I had to change channels. Can't watch slighter of farm animals nor female digters

It was sad to watch Sakuraba take some of those beatings against Arona and Wanderlei. I wouldn’t say I lost respect for him but it wasn’t pleasant to watch

Wanderlei after Cro Cop/ Hendo 2

Anderson after Weidman I and II as well..

Aldo after colin

JDS after Cain III

CroCop after ManBearPig

Chuck after Rampage²

Sakuraba After everybody (wand 3, cro cop, arona)

You knew there were deffinately some lines crossed after those beatings ..

Not the worst beatdown ever( but it was pretty bad ) but Rockhold getting ktfoed and prison molested after the fight stands out in my mind forever . Hard to look at Rockhold as alpha male( he’s still more alpha than me lol).

Bj Penn after he fought Edgar. Not that he got beaten so bad but that boxing stance made him look like an idiot.

After Cain vs JDS 2 and 3, I now always worry about JDS. Those fights were like witnessing an extended torture session

LMAO@ SHOGUN BASHING.
JONY has been on heat this whole time. That fight he was maxed..so
How many failed drug test does SHOGUN have his entire career?
war shogun!

Watching Tito beat the ever living shit out of Ken shamrock. I thought he should retire after that. If he had, he would have a fully functioning brain.

Silva beat Fedors ass. Werdum duped him, Hendo caught him in some weird controversial srike/stoppage. But Silva smoked him. I knew he was done from that point on.

I like Werdum , although I dont completely agree with his running face first , arms at his waist , into Stipe punching but what do i know

Back