Ferguson on Khabib: "I’ll pimp smack that dude if he tries to break my arm"

This fight is going to be class, personally I have Tony I thibk he's got the reach and striking to expose the eagle.

I just hope this fight still happens. Every day i come to this forum i fear for a ''Khabib/Tony injured, pulls out of fight'' thread.

I'm a big Ferg fan but if Khabib beats him, hats off to him. I just want to see it. We don't get these 2 guys on a huge streak/in their prime fights anymore.

Tottaly agree

So he isn't refuting that Khabib will break his arm whenever he wants to?

After seeing Ferguson's recent interviews, it's obvious that he's putting on an act that makes me cringe everytime. Is this what MMA has become, fighters cutting promos like pro wrestlers? This shit is pathetic.

this is a goofy statement like "if you kill me i will call the cops"

After seeing Ferguson's recent interviews, it's obvious that he's putting on an act that makes me cringe everytime. Is this what MMA has become, fighters cutting promos like pro wrestlers? This shit is pathetic.

I don't think he's acting. He's not sane.

No, you'll just tap

Super excited about this fight.

Ferguson might be a douche but he's one hell of a fighter.

WAR KHALABIB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see if 10th planet has and answer to khabib's sambo. Tony is the most active fighter off his back.

What's with T Ferg and these sunglasses. Make him look extra douchey.

308_Tony_Ferguson.0.0.jpg

{<goku}

Is this the most anticipated/highest level LW fight in years? I can't think of anything better to be honest.

Hoping and praying that Tony gets the W.

I've been telling people for so long that Tony is a great fighter and I even said that he was the best Lightweight in the world before the Lando and Rafael fights. Many doubters out there, but I have faith in Tony.

The Boogeyman is here to stay.

Back