Ferguson on Khabib: "I’ll pimp smack that dude if he tries to break my arm"

If he tries that zombie mode striking he's going to be put on his back and beat on. He might prefer the broken arm.

Tony-Ferguson-suit.gif

Dat receding hairline.

This fight is gonna be crazy!!
Ya I'm hyped for this one. 2 legit best lightweights in the world, both on huge winning streaks and the winner likely fights Mcgregor. Gonna be awesome

I have Tony and I think the outcome of the fight will be terrible for khabob
Just my unbiased opinion

And the admiring the drug use is another thing I just can't understand in american culture.
<{clintugh}>
aw yeah? are people alot different in finland? I mean if you do a little blow or weed, and arent hurting anybody, I try not to judge. but pimps kill women,rape them, and enslave them. its not cool.

Tony is a fucking douche and cringe worthy as fuck but he does have a psychotic element to him which is kinda scary. It's going to be great seeing Tony's reaction when the bear is mauling him. If he refuses to quit and replies back with aggression of his own, this fight will be epic. This fight will erase all doubts about Khabib. I definitely believe Khabib is going to come out on top and in the process become a very big name.

Tony just called his own loss. Khabib via armlock.

really weird talk from him, worse articulated than Nate Diaz and thats an achievement

I don't think Tony is sane. He has definetely got a mental problem. Hyperactive without a doubt.

99% he won't be knocked out.
90% he won't be submitted.
I predict a close decision although there's a small chance for submission from either guy especially Tony has more chance to submit Khabib.

If it was going to be a 3-round fight I would say Khabib but in a 5-round fight Tony can get the win although Khabib is still the slight favourite.

Too risky fight to bet.

I just hope this fight still happens. Every day i come to this forum i fear for a ''Khabib/Tony injured, pulls out of fight'' thread.

I do the same damn thing. Everyday after work the first thing that I do is check the forum to make sure that neither fighter has been injured.

our motivational speaker at the middle school assembly was an ex Dallas cowboy who told us a story about his friend dropping acid and cutting off his penis with scissors after barney(yea the purple dinosaur barney) told him to do it
giphy.gif

Is he talking about Johnson? Because he lost that fight.

Also assuming the ref would not stop it after Khabib broke it he could just keep cranking.

I think he is better off if he doesn't let him get that far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back