Ferguson on Khabib: "I’ll pimp smack that dude if he tries to break my arm"

Sakuraba7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
http://bloodyelbow.com/2017/2/16/14634882/ufc-209-mma-news-video-interview-tony-ferguson-pimp-smack-khabib-nurmagomedov-fight

With just under a month to go until Tony Ferguson and Khabib Nurmagomedov lock horns for the interim lightweight title at UFC 209, things are heating up between the two top contenders.

Last month, Nurmagomedov promised to break Ferguson’s arm to teach him some respect, but ‘El Cucuy’ didn’t take lightly to those words and fired back in an interview with Fight Hub TV.

Ferguson, who is riding a 9-fight win streak and recently battered ex-lightweight champ Rafael dos Anjos at The Ultimate Fighter Latin America 3 Finale, said he'd ‘pimp smack’ Nurmagomedov if he tries to break his arm.

"This dude says he wants to break my arm, I'm gonna tell you like I told other people. I like to hold my kid, I have a newborn. I broke my arm once, but I knocked that dude down with the same arm. I'll pimp smack that dude if he tries to break my arm. Go for it, dude. You try it, bro. You try to break it you're gonna have problems, I'm going to come at you with everything else, because I got elbows, I got knees, kicks ... I'm gonna hit you with everything I got."

‘The Eagle’ is ranked one spot higher than Ferguson (No. 1) in the official UFC rankings and sports an unblemished record of 24-0. The Dagestani talent last fought against Michael Johnson at UFC 205, where he looked to be in a class of his own for most of the bout and eventually finished his opponent with a kimura in the third round.

The trash talk between Ferguson and Nurmagomedov is expected to intensify as the fight draws nearer, with both men set to collide in UFC 209’s co-main event.

The pay-per-view, which features a headlining welterweight championship rematch between Tyron Woodley and Stephen Thompson, takes place on March 4 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

What's with T Ferg and these sunglasses. Make him look extra douchey.

308_Tony_Ferguson.0.0.jpg

200w_s.gif

Khabib ant breaking anything but he will intentionally in the name of Allah try to dry fuck you.

Your best defense is to think titties.

Last edited:
I just hope this fight still happens. Every day i come to this forum i fear for a ''Khabib/Tony injured, pulls out of fight'' thread.

I'm a big Ferg fan but if Khabib beats him, hats off to him. I just want to see it. We don't get these 2 guys on a huge streak/in their prime fights anymore.

Pimp slap escape from armbor... This is the quality of training you pay for at team ferguson. i worry.

I don't think for a second tho that this won't be Khabib's most difficult challenge yet.

Last edited:
the sun glasses makes him look like a really big douche.

Ive been wanting this fight for a while since it was teased to us. Can't wait. It's gonna be good. Hope Ferg gets it done.

He reminds of one of those clowns they bring in for middle school assemblies trying to sound all powerful and inspirational but just aren't that bright. Dude's corny as hell, but I am looking forward to this fight.

He reminds of one of those clowns they bring in for middle school assemblies trying to sound all powerful and inspirational but just aren't that bright. Dude's corny as hell, but I am looking forward to this fight.
our motivational speaker at the middle school assembly was an ex Dallas cowboy who told us a story about his friend dropping acid and cutting off his penis with scissors after barney(yea the purple dinosaur barney) told him to do it.....that's how we did at my school

I think the idea that pimps are cool says alot about our american culture.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back