Ferguson is the rightful UFC LW champ. It´s really f*cked up that they stripped him of his belt!!

Tony will be back. He's def in title contention. Just has to wait for the smoke to clear.

He beat Kevin Lee for a Wal-Mart toy belt, he ain't the rightful anything. He's a talented fighter & deserving of his position near the top of the rankings no doubt.

The division is in a mess. Conor was the champion but didn't defend. Tony/ Khabib fell apart repeatedly. Both end up beating substandard opponents for pretend titles just so a title fight can headline a PPV. Until these three start fighting each other no-one is a rightful champion but I suppose the closest we have is Khabib, hopefully the fights get made & a once great division gets resolved.

Khabib is the champ until Tony takes the belt, and it should be that way. I viewed Khabib as the real champ the whole time.

Tony's the champ. I hope he can finally fight Khabib at some point.

I would have to agree. Hopefully, he can bounce back.

The champ has spoken

Tony or Conor should come get it.

Well what were they supposed to do? Ferg was an interim champ and fight against Khabib was supposed to be for the real belt. Ferg went snap city, Khabib was game and the lw division was a cluster fuck thanks for UFC milking the Conor cash cow. And let's not even get into the horror that is the booking history of this fight. Besides, Dana said Ferg isn't stripped, they just elected a real champ. Shit sucks for Ferg, but shit happens... next time don't trip over a fucking cable.

Back